That's from sony i guess...picture from japan...smartphone from japan as well :)
Remember They said:
"Try disregarding the subjects of the photo as using them for clues might take you in the wrong direction. (a geisha w/c is japanese)
And 2. If you check the camera resolution of sony x/performance it isa 23mp snapper so meaning if your answer is SONY...It's wrong.
Just sayin. Peace y'all
I think its in Japan.. they're only two high end smartphone there, iphone or sony..
13 MP? It must me sony... new,selfie cam, 13 MP? I think its sony xperia x performance
I believe it's the Sony Xperia X (Performance) *They both have the same camera, but since it's a high-end phone we're talking about,I've put it in brackets.
Given by the clues in the article, I believe I'm right :) If not, it'll be a great surprise :)
I'm quoting the clues again for those who lack reading comprehension
1) Its full native resolution is 13MP
- It did not say if it's using the front or rear cam
- subjects are pointing to the camera sensor but the clue did say not to focus on the subjects
2) the photo originates from a high-end phone, which doesn't come from a Chinese brand.
- it doesn't come from Phones made by CHINA (Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei, etc)
- Chinese brands includes those from Taiwan (Lenovo, ASUS) and Hong Kong (Vivo)
- the only countries that have OEMs for smartphones are:
Finland, India, Korea, Canada, US and Japan
3) High end Smartphone not yet available but announced.
- No mid-end range (ASUS, Lenovo, etc)
- Not yet in the market or still unavailable in stores
- Already seen