Umm... don't you think its too late to sell the device, especially when it looks like a ugly rip-off in front of something like s7 edge or HTC 10.
LG you're a bit too late to join the party.... The Sammy S7 / Edge are absolutely dominating the high-end segment in India..... Nobody is going to shell out 50 thousand + rupees for that inferior product.....
Maybe if LG price it at around 40 thousand rupees they've got a decent shot at gaining some market share..... But you know LG India..... Overpriced till the very end.
This device has got following issues:
1. LCD display leaking light around the edges.
2. Microdized coating does meet quality standards.
3. Worst display brightness.
4. Below average battery endurance ~56hrs.
5. Significant gaps between swap-able module connector and the phone body.
2. Samsung S7/Edge
3. Moto (x/z) - 2016
4. Huawei P9
5. Sony Xperia X performance.
Mike, 20 May 2016Finally...it z here.its a flop phone.
instead of it people should go for s7 edge