Anonymous, 09 Jun 2016never read such nonsense in my life. was funny to read thoughThat's cause you never read;)! But hey, it is good was funny for a kid. Was intended to make fun of one or two.
Let me set you streight my fanboys. First, this is how second grade kids look like when they express their knowledge. Your Androids and your iOS's are quite a crappy copy of the father of them all: Symbian. While stealing from the mighty maemo, webOS and Blackberry. Your crappy systems are just a fuzz in front of old ones. Everybody comming here with "simplicity" or futures full. What? This clown os's are full of futures? Let's start: IOS- simple? Try setting the date manually. It is alost imposible and sadly, retarded. My fure phone from 20 years was doing better. Try using an ios without itunes or just use it as all mobile device should be able to be used with a pc or macrap. Yeah, a very "symple" system. And this is just to name a small amount of problems ios has. But i finish with the truth. Your "simplicity" my stoneage boys, is actually a greedy way of locking people into an ecosystem, so to push more income into corporation pockets. While makeing them dumb to other systems and enviroments. Let's go to Android. A futures "full" system:))). Yeah, well, try installing an app on the sd card. Ability symbian was able to do 20 years ago. Try changing interface without using launchers. Hack, try using this device for something else then google and let me watch the disaster. Now, i won't say more, cause for fanboys is useless. But hey boys, at least i had fun. Have a great day, kids!
AnonD-442781, 06 Jun 2016The real shame is that iOS still doesn't have the bells and whistles that android got 5 years ... moreGrey, you are a joker. You keep coming back to this iOS keyboard point. It DOES show capitals and lower case correctly.Get your head out of you arse and stop being such a hater
They need to release these new Macbook Pro's before college starts!!!!!
RAY, 06 Jun 2016we know what we paying for .... which lagdroid users will never understand. we get updates on ... moreThe thing is, your updates are bringing you features our phones already have, and have had often for years.
RAY, 04 Jun 2016it seems like sony copied glass on glass design fron iphone 4. full metal body from htc m7Why not copy the M7, it's what Apple did.
RAY, 06 Jun 2016we know what we paying for .... which lagdroid users will never understand. we get updates on ... moreYebo you get updates on time. Bugged ones if I may say. There is just never too much or enough really to brag about when it comes to IOS or its updates. Most of the time it's just catch up to android...
Oh as for the smoothness, uhmmmm yeah that's getting way too old now. Most android flagships and midranges are on par too.
Come to think of it iPhones are midranges as well.
Anonymous, 06 Jun 2016No, Apple is really "innovative" at disappointing the fans.what new with android
AnonD-545855, 06 Jun 2016The shame is that few Android phone users will get an OS update for their phone that includes ... moreThe real shame is that iOS still doesn't have the bells and whistles that android got 5 years ago. So android is still the best mobile os in regards to this, so its a moot point bringing it up as a bad thing for android when no one is doing better
AnonD-442781, 06 Jun 2016Its a shame those updates only give things that have been on android since 5 years ago. So its... moreThe shame is that few Android phone users will get an OS update for their phone that includes the latest Android bells and whistles. They have to buy a new phone if they want the latest Android features and security patches.
Anonymous, 04 Jun 2016It is expected though, Apple is really good at disappointing the fans.No, Apple is really "innovative" at disappointing the fans.
Hating the iPhone it only helps the iPhone to become more iconic. Samsung will be always second and possibly third or fourth in the coming years as the Chinese brands have gathered how to make premium smartphones at a fraction of the cost of Samsung phones. Android will be always an iOS inspired OS loaded with features in a vain attempt to cover up the fact that it was inspired by the iOS. The iPhone and iOS are the blueprint and nobody has managed to do something more revolutionary than the iPhone. It's good for Apple that is only interested at the top end sector of the market so it gives the completion a lot of room to create and compete. Despite that it's the iPhone that captures 94% profits of all smartphone industry, leaving Samgung and the others just only 6%.