Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016its a fact that u dont need to enter bank details for the appstore. apple devices hav much bet... moreyou not serious right ? or you born yesterday and are naive enough to accept any crap from apple? Have you ever heard big hacking scandal on android ? never... Only big hacking and leak was on apple? How comes if apple is so safe?
1. lets get one thing out of the way - hacking has nothing to do with privacy.
2. hacking doesn't have anything to do with phones security.. everyone ever hacked were at fault themselves, by making insecure passwords or sharing them.
3. both android and ios have antivirus available on apps stores... availability of the apps is not equal to to security or lack of it.
4. both android and iso have encryption - simply android allows user to chose to encrypt or not. Encrypted devices are always slower (so you have no choice but to be slower on ios). Some android flagships have option to choose what to encrypt e.g. Samsung Private Mode, which is best of both worlds.
5. finally, only reason why android is less secure is that it allows to install apps from anywhere and not only from google play. This is good thing as you have freedom to choose what to install instead of having apple to tell you. However contrary to some isheeps belief this cannot happens without user accepting the installs one by one.. Meaning that androids are perfectly safe unless you accept the risk and opportunities by installing third party apps.
6. apple collect much more user data without telling or giving an option and it is much harder to doge this... that is because their services are integrated... you cannot have fake details on your apps store account and yet use your credit card to purchase apps or music. on android you can easily do that and not only limit what google knows about you, but as well not to provide any single correct detail about yourself, yet buy anything you like without associating your car with your accounts or even pay by paypal (which accept the bitcoins.. so potentially completely anonymous)... if you don't know how to do it.. that is your problem.
So mauch jealousy from the android funboys :)))
That says a lot!!!
Android OS will never be able to do what iOS does ...
Biggest feature the lack of 3.5 mm headphone jack for thinner look.
Linas, 14 Jun 2016that was in my memories as well, but I do believe bank details are only needed to download Mac... moreits a fact that u dont need to enter bank details for the appstore. apple devices hav much better privacy than android. android phones can get hacked. no wonder in the google play store u are able to download apps to remove viruses. 2 of my frends using android hav had their phones hacked and their photos deleted from the hacks.
but u fandroids will find other ways to bash apple.
AnonD-442781, 14 Jun 2016When I used an iPhone I had to share bank details when making an account. It wouldn't let me d... moreYes thats changed now. you are given an option to add several types of bank accounts and u can also choose not to add a bank account so ur able to download free apps with just an email for ur apple id
Linas, 14 Jun 2016that was in my memories as well, but I do believe bank details are only needed to download Mac... moreNah, I'm pretty sure I did it on the iPhone. I think it wanted either bank details or an iTunes giftcard.
Pratik, 14 Jun 2016Y so much android users commenting still people not used iOS 10 but u all commenting like u ma... moreI think you made a mistake finding out the reason of not putting micro SD slot on iPhones and iPads.
AnonD-442781, 14 Jun 2016When I used an iPhone I had to share bank details when making an account. It wouldn't let me d... morethat was in my memories as well, but I do believe bank details are only needed to download Mac OS updates and not apps from app store. I guess it is deference how you setting up account i.e. if you doing it on PC it ask for bank details assuming you will use it for mac, but if you do it on phone then you might get away without that. Providing bank details is a major privacy breach as there are no way to dodge it... you need to provide correct details with name on the card etc.. as otherwise it would fail as invalid bank card.
I don't know what those isheeps talking about privacy issues and google.. while meanwhile apple is much bigger issue.
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016you talking crap. google is the worst for privacy in every single way and u DONT need bank det... moreNot true. It is only if you crapple user and you don't know how to properly set it. You might be right for bank details - those only required for updates and free software on Mac OSX and not for the appstore... for me it is the same thing as same user required for both. Only thing I know I couldn't download Yosemite update without providing bank details. Was fun contacting apple support to say I cannot add my credit card.. and when they asked me for my log-in it was email@example.com... anyway back to the topic. From ten "major" features, 7 are old, 3 are not even features.. just general update.
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016Apple didn't use word INNOVATION even once in wwdc. usually people who talk about INNOVATION a... moreThey usually do, and Apple fans usually act like Apple is a market leader and everyone just copies them. But once you take a closer look you realise there has been no innovation for several years now.
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016you talking crap. google is the worst for privacy in every single way and u DONT need bank det... moreWhen I used an iPhone I had to share bank details when making an account. It wouldn't let me download apps otherwise. Has that changed?
ibz, 14 Jun 2016because they took ideas from somewhere and tagging those ideas as "INNOVATION" that is baddd... they never said they are innovation anywhere.
android fandroids most common word used is innovation.
whenever theres an apple article, petty fandroids start using the word 'innovation'
its probably the biggest word in their vocabulary.
the article doesnt state apple saying innovation but sad petty fandroids love to bash apple. they probably been bullied in their childhoods and they troll behind their keyboards to feel mighty and powerful. its sad and they giv rest of android users a bad name
ibz, 14 Jun 2016because they took ideas from somewhere and tagging those ideas as "INNOVATION" that is baddd... Apple didn't use word INNOVATION even once in wwdc. usually people who talk about INNOVATION are the android people when they talk about Apple overall.
Linas, 14 Jun 2016btw 2013 androids still have more features that latest iphones, not only software vise, but as... moreyou talking crap. google is the worst for privacy in every single way and u DONT need bank details to download apps. we can also create fake email in 2 minutes and set up an apple id to download apps.
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016LOL I was thinking the same exact thing. Apple however is a marketing machine no doubtall the android features have been available on desktop pc's with windows 10 for years too! big deal if android has features that apple introduced.
bunch of kids on these forums. got nothing good to say so they come rushing to apple articles to share their hate. these people must hav sad lives
r, 14 Jun 2016Why people get butt hurt if apple copy from android? I don't get it. because they took ideas from somewhere and tagging those ideas as "INNOVATION" that is baddd...
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2016big deal if its already on android. its still an improvement from current ios 9. dats all that... more"but its funny how android users commenting on here saying we had these features already, so wat? u say that to feel good but its all childish"
what you really expect? :), you know their comments are childish because they are 14 years old teenage boys, or if they aren't i feel very sorry for them.