Anonymous, 16 Jun 2016iphone is a smart phone. iv got mine jailbroken and iv added more features than any android fo... moreWell done... sadly even after jailbreak you cannot have more features than on android or even match them. Simply there are features which you can add and which exists and the other which doesn't exist... so cannot be added. you can brake you feature phone as much as you like, you cannot add better camera, battery life, IP certification, SD card, wireless charging, edged or high resolution screens, more ram or better processors.. In fact it is funny - you said "i have file manager" - OMG are you.. you know these are available in android OTB and you are saying you have to jail break and lose warranty just to get such basic functionality... just shows how poor is iphone and ios.
Anonymous, 16 Jun 20161. iphone does nothing? a troll answer.
2. sd card support is not needed on iphones if you ha... moreYour comment doesn't make sense. We are talking about which is better. If you can live without some feature it doesn't mean that phone lacking it is better. Some people can live without electricity at all - that doesn't mean their life is better.
Furthermore some of your comments are outright wrong:
1. iphone doesn't have waterproofing... all the phones can be subjected to water and some resists better, some worse. The difference here is certified water resistant phone which will work after submerging and not certified phone, which naturally can resist shot term submersion before failing, but would not pass the testing procedures and cannot be guaranteed to work after submersion.
2. iphones doesn't come with higher base storage, rather opposite - base storage on iphones are 16gb, on major competitors twice - 32gb. Finally, SD card is not only about size of memory, but about flexibility and freedom as well. If you phone fails, you can always take sd card out and save all important date.. some cars survives even plane crashes. If you only have internal memory.. you at risk.. unless you back up data, which is as well at risk to be hacked from cloud etc.
3. so you now saying to match Samsung features you not only need to buy iphone, but as well apple watch? This point is self destructing. Smart watches are for kids geeks. Sorry I will keep wearing my Omega...
To summarise, you have just shown you have no clue about technology and inability to compare the facts in front of your eyes..
AnonD-114015, 16 Jun 2016Let me make something clear for you. ios is a simple, stable, more controlled kind of os while... moreiphone is a smart phone. iv got mine jailbroken and iv added more features than any android fone. got a file manager too. not bothered about other features like wireless charging. if it comes on next iphone then fine but if not then it dont matter
crapple, 15 Jun 20161. iphone lasts longer because it does nothing i bet 6s plus can run full day with 100mah batt... more1. iphone does nothing? a troll answer.
2. sd card support is not needed on iphones if you have bigger base storage. when changing to a new phone, iphone, you use ur same apple id on new iphone and it automatically transfers contacts, photos, videos, mail, the lot instantly similar to the migrate app on android.
3. the 6s had some water resistence which means iphone 7 will have improved water resistence.
4. wireless charging isnt life changing feature. theres nothinjg difficult unplugging a cable when charging. with wireless charging if your battery isa low and u get a phone call then what? you wud plug it on charge and answer call unless u leave it on charging pod and bend down to ur fone to chat.
5. im sure anybody with smartwatch wud charge their watch before their day starts. opposite cud be true also that wat wud u do if ur phone battery dies? u can still view messages and notifications on watch.
if the upacked event is on august 2nd will the note7 be available to customers a week later like the s7?
sa11oum, 15 Jun 20161- Battery capacity means nothing, my 6s Plus with 2750 mAh lasts at least as long as my S7 ed... moreYou just said hardware means nothing but then said that you need both the hardware and software to make it work.
Do you not realize you just contacted yourself and proved that lathe capacity battery died indeed count for a lot?
And the S7 edge definitely has better battery life. But the iPhone generally has better standby time.
Ios perfect and smooth always and way more advanced than android...lololololololol. You only use a $20 android apparently and never used and iPhone haha.
And oh of course. Just because you don't use a feature means is ok for a company to exclude it while offering you less all around but tell you is more advanced you don't need those things and for dong the service of working less hard and telling you what you don't need and what your are allowed they get to charge you more money. Makes perfect sense
AnonD-234645, 16 Jun 2016Sigh.... More arguments between Android Lovers and Apple Fans... when you will realise it's pe... moreIt's not usually about telling others what to like. Why does everyone torn it into that. It's usually about facts and in more cars than not an apple fan making up crap
gerald610, 16 Jun 2016for sure, in 3-5 years this iris scanner tech on smartphones will be envied by apple and apply... morelol.. just like apple copied fingerprint scanner from apple? right? lol.. -_-
Sigh.... More arguments between Android Lovers and Apple Fans... when you will realise it's people's decision to go with what they want? (as for me? Own both iPhone and Android. iPhone for the simplistic usage of a phone(and when I say simplistic. I mean a smartphone's usage. e.g. apps, etc. and no. NOT ALL APPS are with price in appstore fyi) . including gaming, and Android for the real shit of costumisation. (AND I love it! made android 95.2% smooth in my phone! with 0 bugs! all thanks to rooting) AND FRANKLY. I don't regret being a hybrid.)
for sure, in 3-5 years this iris scanner tech on smartphones will be envied by apple and apply it to their phones. by that time they will claim it as innovation, lol.
i dont think a phone need this.samsung instead give a proper way of sending updates to it's flagship devices.i dont even use fingerprint on my phone
sa11oum, 15 Jun 2016It can't possibly be easier to use than just holding your finger on the home button for half a... moreBecause you might be holding the pen. If there's any device it makes sense for its the note.
sa11oum, 15 Jun 20161- Battery capacity means nothing, my 6s Plus with 2750 mAh lasts at least as long as my S7 ed... moreLet me make something clear for you. ios is a simple, stable, more controlled kind of os while android is complex, more personal, feature rich, open source kind of os. No smart fella would try to compare them objectively!! Its all a matter of personal preference.
Android users know the pros and cons of using android and still use it because the pros outweigh the cons by a long shot for them (and me). I've been using android right from 2.2 and so far i've never experienced lags in most of the phones (the exception being the first android phone i used when lacked the specs). That's coz i know full well how to use and maintain it.
If you still want to talk about ios vs android objectively, then you'd only be making yourself look bad...finally,
1. if you are not smart, stick to ios!
2. if you are smart yet want a phone that is simple to use, stick to ios!
3. if you are smart and want your phone do want you want it to do, go for android!
The difference between the 3 is that only the dumb ones complain about android
sa11oum, 15 Jun 2016Whatever they think of, they just put it in their phones without even thinking about it for a ... moreFeatures that people use in the iPhone? You mean those gimmicks like 3D touch , live photos and other useless unremovable stuff in iPhones.
Oh, while we're at it, why don't they fix their biggest problems such as those gigantic bezels, mediocre battery, and ugly producing camera and antenna lines? Lol