ChavJames420, 29 Aug 2016When does the new update come out for the Samsung Galaxy a5 2016 version come out in the UK, b... moreMine came out today am in UK and on Three Payg litterally half an hour ago finally
Yes finally whoooo hooooo. Galaxy A5 2016 marshmallow update arrived today am on 3. And the in UK so am guessing most places shud have now
When will the update be out in Romania? Got the phone for almost a month and nothing...
sulaim, 28 Aug 2016call u view all your emojis? like which r new?I am sorry, I didn't remember the number of previous Touch-wiz emoji's actually. But it seems a lots of extras in Marshmallow Touch-wiz compare to Lollipop Touch-wiz. Anyway please search it in google for more info. Tnx.
When does the new update come out for the Samsung Galaxy a5 2016 version come out in the UK, because I haven't got the update yet but my girlfriend has already got the update and it's working perfectly fine but me or her mums phone doeso not have the update, so please can someone help me?
JME, 26 Aug 2016The A5 2016 is a newer device so the interface is newer as well, there won't be "that much" di... moreI updated my phone to lollipop on 27Aug at 8am.Since then my applications are not working.I am not able to update the apps.When i open google play store,it gets closed showing error.Please help...
When we will be receiving marshmallow update on Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 here in Pakistan?
Dear Samsung A7 2016 Users dont update to Marshmallow having full bugs Network problems, wifi problems is so much after updating to 6.0.1 samsung should really work on this though very tuff time using A7 16.
I am using Galaxy A5(2016). In here, Bangladesh, the Marshmallow (Android 6.0.1) update seems rolled quickly. ^_^ I got notified almost one & half months ago & installed it a few days ago. :-P The update was more than 1GB in size. Here are some pros & cons that i found (Android 6.0.1 from Android 5.1.1) are given below.
01. Smooth animations.
02. Phone is not overheated like before.
03. Enhanced battery durability.
04. Enhanced RAM performance. (A little bit actually).
05. Improved notification access.
06. Simple lock screen. (Usually that lock screen clock in lollipop annoyed me every times because the clock was along with the weather info. Now the lock screen looks much simpler, cause there is only a nice clock with a tiny date. Nothing else).
07. Notification bar looks great as well as easy to access.
08. Improved camera quality.
09. Reduced gap in both horizontally & vertically between the icons, names, descriptions etc.
10. New features in the setting menu.
11. Some icons are change & look better.
12. Touch are more responsive.
13. Simple B&W boot screen animation. Looks great.
14. Overall performance has been upgraded. Such as phone speed, gaming performance etc.
01. Still can't pause/cancel downloads when download via chrome.
02. The display color seems washed-out compare to lollipop.
03. The display color also looks more warmer compare to lollipop. By the way in lollipop it looks a bit cooler though!
04. The portrait/auto-rotate quick launch icon is always on even if you turned the auto-rotate off. its annoying really.
05. There is no "Disable Fast Charge" option in the settings menu. So, in case of fast charging the handset get heat & there is no solution.
06. Still too much fractions in the settings menu. Don't look that much simple.
07. RAM performance is good but not great.
There are also some pro & cons that i don't know till now. Share your's guys. Hope you are enjoying your Galaxy A5(2016) with MARSHMALLOW. Cheers!
I have a5 2016 and I am from croatia when will comes this update
TT, 23 Aug 2016I won't buy a Samsung phone next time, they suck at following up on android updates.......The A5 2016 is a newer device so the interface is newer as well, there won't be "that much" differences. Everyone wants Marshmallow now and they can't wait but maybe it didn't roll out in your country yet because it isn't optimised. If they release MM now for the device and you install it, 90% of you guys that are impatient, will be posting questions here asking about things that don't work anymore. Just saying, there is a reason why not everyone gets it on the same time. The A5 2016 is on the list for Nougat as well so there will be plenty of differences and updates. If you want updates the second it rolls out or it's being announced, you should buy a Nexus.