Jbird, 13 Aug 2016How do u reset mi band 2 i was asleep when i woke up i got 3k steps wow!!!! It happen everyday You sleepwalk. Wow:)
jatin, 21 Sep 2016is mi band 2 support samsung a7 2016it will work fine with any android phone (4.1 above i suppose)
Initially my Note 4 wont pair and not detect with Mi Fit app. Now Solved. App now sync with Note 4 with OS ver 6.0.1. I think issue is that some Mi Band needs firmware update buy only on OS 4.4. Then it works on OS 6.0.1
1) Find a andorid with lower firmware. In my case my note 2. OS 4.4.1
2) Download Mi Fit app on note 2
3) Pair bluetooth on phone before pairing with Mi Fit App
4) Once pairing is done it sould activite firware update
5) Create your Mi Fit a/c to test functions.
6) To transfer to Note 4, first unpair in Mi Fit app.
7) Then unpair on note 2.
8) On note 4. Pair on mobile before pairing on Mi Fit.
How do u reset mi band 2 i was asleep when i woke up i got 3k steps wow!!!! It happen everyday
Abhi Dahiya, 01 Aug 2016Some haters just can't accept that Xiaomi has made such a Great Fitness band for such a price.... moreI'm glad for you. Yours must actually work. Mine is a piece of doodoo! Actually it's the software that sux.
The Mi Band 2 may work but the software to run it is a piece of crap. I set up my account and was able to sync it to my iPhone. I set my alarms and it seemed to work fine. When the first alarm went off it continued to alarm every 10 mins. Then when I went back in the app it didn't recognize my email or the password. I reset the password twice and it still didn't wouldn't let me into my acct. The software didn't save any of the info I put in my profile when I created the acct. DONT BUY THIS THING!!!! I'm totally frustrated and sending it back to Amazon!!
So-so review, it doesn't even cover the tracking abilities of this band which is the primary reason why anyone would use this band.
But what about pedometer - how accurate it was compared to, say, previous Mi bands and Galaxy S5, S7?
Kyle K., 01 Aug 20161. Xiaomi says it's glass. 2. It's not BS. I am now 20 days since my last charge and I have 3... moreYes... i agree with you... GSMArena is the only unbiased and trusted site for me. I am big fan of you guys... i would like to ask how your battery endurance work.? As some time it seems very inconsistent to me. For example sony z3 endurance is 85h while s5 endurance is 83h pretty close. But i can confirm that sony z3's battery is far better than s5
Fitbit, Tom Tom, Garmin or Polar are fantastic, but, for those with higher budget. Technology make sense when everybody can have acess... and devices lower then 50,00 dolars are wellcome.
I have purchased a Mi Band 2, and I absolutely love it. I know there are plenty of other wearables out there, like Garmin, Fitbit, etc, but those are all above USD50. For this price point, I'm happy to get all this tech into one small tiny device.
Rex, 31 Jul 20161. Screen isn't Glass, it's Plastic.
2. 30 Days of work is BS.
3. 25$?!?!?! WHERE?? it's fre... more1. Xiaomi says it's glass.
2. It's not BS. I am now 20 days since my last charge and I have 36% battery left. I've attached a screenshot in the battery section of this review. Maybe it's a Bluetooth issue with an older BT revision, I don't know. But for me (iPhone SE) and a friend of mine (iPhone 6s) - we both get 30+ days of battery.
3. $25 when it's officially released. If you have followed the news, Xiaomi is not ready to ship the Mi Band 2 due to some factory issues. It will be out officially later this year, for now EVERYTHING is BLACK market. That's why you can't find it priced at $25/Â€25.
5. Xiaomi says it's glass and metal, and I believe them. It sure looks like glass and metal
6. It's not useless, I have no problems with the HR - it won't work only when I am moving or the strap is loose.
7. We'll see.
Nobody pays us for the reviews on our website, stop with this nonsense already. We are absolutely independent. It doesn't work this way, it never did. We are not some insignificant blog relying on free gadgets, we are a TOP500 website - we acquire the devices as we see fit and write whatever we decide is fair.
It would be nice if you said what are the other wearables better than Mi band 2.