Does this have in-bulit GPS, or user has to carry it's phone everywhere, because imho that is a let down for any fitness tracker ?
You say Mi Band is great for 25 $ BUT HonorBuy.com which gave you Test Unit sells it for 38 $ !!!!!
take my money!
all i need is a watch and phone notification alert (vibrate) on my wrist so my phone will kept silent forever
ashish1607, 31 Jul 2016Look at the last pic in article. How does ur guys reads time ? Upside down ? Euh.. Am reading 2:02.. And you? 20:2?Guess he is wearing it right..
$25 where? that's ballsheet! the cheapest i could find on ebay is about $45. Well for that kind of price i'd rather go with $100 1st gen moto 360 cuz it does more for what you pay.
ashish1607, 31 Jul 2016Look at the last pic in article. How does ur guys reads time ? Upside down ? He wore it that way so we the readers can see time
1. Screen isn't Glass, it's Plastic.
2. 30 Days of work is BS.
3. 25$?!?!?! WHERE?? it's freaking 39$ everywhere!
4. I prefer my Metal S1 Band, looks unusual, the laser cut around looks stylish, and the Lights provide me with all the info I need, got the Time in my Phone anyway!
5. This Band 2 is all Plastic, looks like some cheap noname, compare to the Previous Bands.
6. The Heart Rate is Useless on all the Xiaomi Bands, it won't work when you'll need it on some training.
7. Waiting for the Next Xiaomi Band, hopefully with some METAL design!
As for this "review" seems like a commercial.
ashish1607, 31 Jul 2016Look at the last pic in article. How does ur guys reads time ? Upside down ? Did you see thumb is on which side?
Look at the last pic in article. How does ur guys reads time ? Upside down ?
You will have to add to this the cost of paid apps in order to configure the app to do what you want and get proper information. The MiBAnd app is GROTESQUE. Total lack of functionality and stuff gets taken out with newer updates(like silent alarm). Also, i hate reviews like this one that just state positives instead of pointing out the negatives of the device. I would almost say this was an advertisment
a month of battery? jokers.
mine lasts a week at best... same setup(without using heart rate duribg sleep tracking)