I have planted my money plant, I will buy this phone once it grew into a tree.... :-P
Asus used to be a Value for Money brand. It Zenfone and Zenfone 2 series, both were great considering its price range. But the Zenfone 3 series is not. Its highly overpriced. If this continues, then then is surely no market for Asus in India atleast.
Asus is taking itself to be the next Apple. MI and LeEco are providing true value for money devices and is performing so well in India. Even the Ultra is extremely overpriced. Take some cues from MI Ultra
62999....for asu.... Pasu... Then what the hell is wrong with samsung note7.
Now coming to SD820 xiaomi was available with exactly same camera nd top end SD for 22999 in Amazons last Gr8 Indian sale...
King of phone is....Oneplus 3 far better than asus in every aspect specaily in os which asus cant compare it till zen10.
Anyway go on nd sell it to Aliens..No human want it!
It's highly overpriced, I hope that no one will buy in india at the price quoted, People can explore some options like F1S from Oppo, V3Max from Vivo for more better option than ASUS, I think ASUS brand is loosing it's market share in mobile segment.
Even in the philippines Launch last august 14, 2016 price is too much expensive
Zenfone 3 5.2 /16,999php
Zenfone 3 5.5/18,999php
Zenfone 3 ultra/32k+php
Zenfone 3 deluxe/35kphp
Zenfone 3 deluxe special edition/44k+php
Better to buy samsung, sony, oneplus3 than over price zenfone 3,
Goodluck Asus philippines do not expect you sell to much Zenfone 3,
Why Asus has increased their prices:
1. They want to reposition their brand in some what below the most premium like apple and Samsung but at the same time well above Motorola, xiomi, lenovo, Huawei or any other budget brand. Positioning your brand as premium is the dream of any company which requires extraordinary planning and execution.
2. Usually Pricing is also dependent on the manufacturing capacity. Less number of available units means high pricing. So it may also be possible that in initial few months they won't have enough units so they increase the price and few months later when stocks pile up they will reduce prices.
3. Asus Z3 looks way premium and has much superior build quality than its predecessor. Without it, it has nothing better than budget brands. Mostly build quality and design demand premium. Eg. I phones.
4. At pricing between 20k to 30 K there is very less competition and as the economy is improving and more and more people are getting access to bank credits, It's wise to compete in higher price brackets. Just like OP3 (3 to 5k higher pricing than previous models and this trend will continue)
5. Low price cellphones sell in volumes and thus are used to capture market share and increase brand awareness.So I believe at this point of time Asus is not looking forward to increase its sales in numbers. They are trying to build a place in premium segment which is very risky. Coz if you do not manage to sell your units at right time then later your device will lose its demand for sure. Sony and HTC are live examples.I wish them luck but I am very skeptical that they will be able to pull this stunt off...
Bullshit toooooo expensive, asus has lost its mind better the rate should be around 16k to 15k
i thought it will b around 19K for zenfone 3, i waited whole 4 months for this mobile (4 months now with out a smart phone) now i have no other option, so i already placed my booking in flipcart, finger crossing, in hope of asus might change there price with in two days...
Abhijeet Kumar, 17 Aug 2016Highly over priced. No market in India. Bye Bye Asuswell said
Stopped using Asus phones after they screwed my zenfone 5 with buggy lollipop update n never bothered to fix the bugs. Also they dont care about os updates at all. Devices are still stuck with buggy lollipop 5.0.2 not even 5.1.1
Happy with Redmi note 3 & MIUI 8
Good luck on ASUS.
Their firmware is the worst. Some legendary bugs from Zenfone First Generation still present in Zenfone 3.
Somemore my unit (ZE520KL) have ghost touch issue, hardware related.
So never ever buy ASUS product as firmware is the worst, every new firmware release will produce new bug. And also customer service also the worst.
Malaysian user using ZE520KL 4GB + 64GB.
Huawei P9 and Zenphone 3 pricing will increase sales of OP3 only. There goes any hopes of OP3 Price reduction.