deep space bar, 19 Oct 2010there is something called well informed and spewing crap and i am well informed http://th... moreall this things can be applied to any other model or company easily. I like iPhone, and many others do the same so just respect all of them. Nobody has rights to blame the others for their choises, you may not have money for apple products and you may think that is wrong to buy any i-product, that is your idea if you are happy with non-apple products that is good for you.
deep space bar, 19 Oct 2010and also lie to them XD 1. The first iPhone was not a 3G phone: What do you need 3G for? ... moreI will not buy any IPhone as long as it doesn't have Adobe Flash 10.1. Almost every site have flash and Adobe Flash 10.1 works perfectly on my Galaxy S. IPhone is still more about looks and fashion, and users have to jailbrake it if they want to use as many functios that is on other companies phones. Galaxy S is plastic. but that is not a bad thing because that makes the phone very lightweight, and the buildquality is great and the acreen is scratchresistant Gorilla glass. I have recently realized that Galaxy S with official jp6 do not really need any lagfix, quadrant-score is not the same as normal use, and I have to really "poweruse" bwfore I see any lag. IPhone4 doea not multitask that is why it does not lag. IPhone4 is a good phone, but it is also the most expensive phone and that is why so many don't like it, because fact still ia that most, if not all, other top flagship models from HTC ,Samsung, SonyEricsson and even Nokia actually can do more even if it not always look as good but for only half the cost for the user. Not having a normal size SIM-card is a problem for IPhone4, but I guess the reason is to force users to stay with IPones only when they want to upgrade to a new phone.
deep space bar, 19 Oct 2010there is something called well informed and spewing crap and i am well informed
http://th... moreHow anyone can say they are well informed from reading an anti-Apple amateur blog, is beyond me.
And as for the music thing: My Sharp GX30 could play music, so what?
The iphone is an ipod touch, that, with some nice BOSE headphones, matches anything that Sony can put out, or Creative.
phone success is measured by sale!! if it isn't good and people get trouble using friend's phones, they won't get it!! iphone 4 is indeed is miles ahead of other phones
leane, 19 Oct 2010ooooou looks someone real iphone hater...if u don't like it then why r u here nd bashing it...... morethere is something called well informed and spewing crap and i am well informed
i bet will after this
deep space bar, 19 Oct 2010
you must be that cheap
i pay for my texting there is a reason for that......CAUSE I WANT... moreooooou looks someone real iphone hater...if u don't like it then why r u here nd bashing it....why ......can't u afford it??...cuz that's the cheapest i can think!!
nd plzzz don't talk those bullshit abt its not a real smartphone,multitasking...blah blah blah etc...iphone users have been hearing these from ages ....so what...has it affected its popularity nd sales?? its still the best smartphone in the market nd it will be..
Anonymous, 19 Oct 2010
A brilliant Canadian app for free text and multimedia messages around the world! for the iph... more
you must be that cheap
i pay for my texting there is a reason for that......CAUSE I WANTED it
oh but you must be broke from all those useless iphone apps and the monthly bill
from rogers,bell,telus,virgin or fido XD
sucks for you
cause i'm on WIND and it gets better every month
A brilliant Canadian app for free text and multimedia messages around the world! for the iphone + ipod + android 1.6 and above + BB.
Check it out guys it really works! This is not scam I promise you that it will make you happy.
agreed!, 19 Oct 2010I cannot agree further but a reality check sure makes me look stupid when I first said apple w... moreand steve job's RDF doesn't work on me at all XD
i'm too smart for his jedi mind tricks
since i don't own any of this un recyclable garbage that is full of toxic chemicals
people buy their products just out of curiosity and then they find sucks...
Anonymous, 19 Oct 2010yawn
Totally missing the point of an ipod phone what point is there
if every phone can play music XD
even my moto v360 was playing music and that was 5 years ago ...... please don't make me laugh
deep space bar, 19 Oct 2010and also lie to them XD 1. The first iPhone was not a 3G phone: What do you need 3G for? ... moreI cannot agree further but a reality check sure makes me look stupid when I first said apple would fail. It sure has taken a huge market for the top tier category and I sure hope that the rest of the boys come up with something to whip the fxxx out of the apple gang. Jobs has really been very arrogant...time for the finns to wake up? Heh heh...
nomorese, 19 Oct 2010Impressive profitability! Steve Jobs knows how to empty the pockets of his customers!and also lie to them XD
1. The first iPhone was not a 3G phone: What do you need 3G for? You can easily use the iPhone without using a 3G network and anyway, 3G is not particularly widespread, so this is not a problem.
2. The phone cannot send MMS: There is no need to send MMSs, hardly anybody sends MMSs.
3. You cannot forward a SMS: This is a function that hardly anybody uses and was therefore not included in the first iPhones.
4. The phone has a poor camera: The built-in camera is perfectly adequate and the iPhone takes fantastic photos with its camera.
5. It is not a real Smartphone, it cannot multitask: The phone has all the necessary functions and the OS is technically superior compared to other Smartphone OSs currently on the mobile market.
6. The iPhone cannot multitask, resulting in a great number of applications being unusable: The absence of multitasking is a deliberate design decision resulting in a faster UI.
7. You can not change battery on the iPhone: How many customers run around with spare batteries? None or very few.
8. Apple decides which applications you can install on the phone: This is good, because Apple thereby ensures that you do not get inferior programs on your phone.
9. The app store is a closed universe: Apple knows what is best for end users, which is good for the many iPhone users.
10. The phone does not support Flash: Flash is slow and not properly integrated with mobile phones, there are hardly any web pages that still use flash today.
11. The app store contains numerous small trivial commercial programs: The app store’s large selection gives users the freedom of choice and the many small programs help make the end users daily lives more fun.
12. It is difficult to use the touchscreen for fast SMS messaging: The touchscreen makes the phone easier to use and you quickly get used to it.
13. The iPhone is a low technology phone packaged in a sleek design: Apple has taken the combination of the design and UI to the next level, therefore the technological specifications don't really matter.
14. The quality of the phone is poor, calls are often interrupted and network coverage is poor: It is a good phone, these problems are due to the operators’ networks and not the phone.
15. You can only purchase the iPhone from operators chosen by Apple: Apple has spent a great deal of time and energy selecting the best operators for customers.
16. The iPhone is targeted at a niche segment and will not be able to develop further: Apple has succeeded in designing a phone for people that appreciate design and user friendliness.
17. The iPhone does not support memory cards: iPhones already offer the necessary memory people require and end users can choose between two models, one with a little memory and one with a great deal of memory.
18. You can not install your own browser: The browser Apple has designed is so superior that you do not need any other browser on your phone.
19. You cannot use the iPhone as a modem for your portable PC: People that have an iPhone do not need their portable when on the move.
20. There is no radio in the phone: You do not need a radio in your iPhone because the iPhone supports iTunes that offers almost unlimited music.
Anonymous, 19 Oct 2010Why ditch your iphone because all your friends have one?
Tell all your friends to get Whats... more"Why ditch your iphone because all your friends have one?"
I just answered your question on my previous comment.
Impressive profitability! Steve Jobs knows how to empty the pockets of his customers!
Anonymous, 19 Oct 2010You can't compare the N8 to the iphone as it's a totally different beast.
I only hope that... morei think the firmware updates will come more frequent if needed since their are a few bugs and slight changes that people want and the additional features like a better browser and an easier camera layout for quicker shots
but other then that N8 is damn solid in terms of OS and hardware they really did a good job
[deleted post]Why ditch your iphone because all your friends have one?
Tell all your friends to get WhatsApp messenger and you won't have to ever spend money on texts again.
You can't compare the N8 to the iphone as it's a totally different beast.
I only hope that the OS gets updated regular, and that that Nokia don't release another version after a few months (see the N95 8gb and N97 mini)