wanted to buy Iphone but i think i better choose Android. I dont have time to waste.
Popcorn, 14 Sep 2016I downloaded 2.3GB IPSW file and then restored to ios 10 on my iphone 6s. In the normal itu... moreThis is the best method to update your iphone software.Always pefrom restore (clean install) rather than lazy upgrade for major IOS releases.
My iphone 5s got bricked. Then fixed in 10 minutes. If it happens to you restart your pc, open itunes, connect your phone, press and hold the power and home button until you see the itunes logo (do not stop pressing when u see the apple logo). It will restore your ios 9 version with all data and then update it to ios 10. Mine downloaded at very good speeds, 2.3Gb in 3 minutes (on a 100Mbps connection). If you have an iphone 5s and are wondering whether to update or not. DO IT. my phone is not slower at all. In fact, maybe it's a placebo but it feels faster. iOS 10 looks fresh. :)
AnonD-157665, 14 Sep 2016When Illuminati company release crap, no one bashing. see, proved. What do you mean?
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016Bricking is still better than exploding, right?First of all, this is not even bricking. This is a very small issue which was resolved already in a very short span of time. No need to compare this to exploding note 7 issue which is far more serious.
In my 5c, now it's ... SLOWER, than iOS 9. And i got few times app-freze after waking. And many "features" look worse.
I downloaded 2.3GB IPSW file and then restored to ios 10 on my iphone 6s.
In the normal itunes method, you need super fast internet speed before the USB times out.
Spped above 10mbps.
Best is to download IPSW of your model and in itunes, select restore. Before clicking restore, press and hold shift key so it will ask you for the .ipsw file of restore. This is the best method to unbrick iphone which has this ios 10 OTA problem.
When Illuminati company release crap, no one bashing. see, proved.
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016Updated it on my iPad mini 2 and iPhone 6. No issues. My iPhone 6 is faster then it was on iOS 9.updated my 6 also, notable fast. observing for battery changes. I want to update my 6s Plus but I'm afraid if there will be battery problems. ill give it a week before iupdate.
Updated it on my iPad mini 2 and iPhone 6. No issues. My iPhone 6 is faster then it was on iOS 9.
Popcorn, 14 Sep 2016I am unlucky to do this as soon as it was launched. Now bricked and not sure what to do on ip... moreLuckily after connecting mine to Itunes i was able to "update" to the current version of IOS meaning I lost nothing and the device was working again.
I did the same and bricked the phone. But no need to do restore and losse the data as mentioned in the article. Here's what I had to do:
1. Bricked iPhone 6s Plus by downloading the update within 15 min of its launch.
2. Then I tried to do the Update using iTunes but since iTunes was not updated it kept on dowloading 9.3.5 and giving error.
3. Updated iTunes but then it failed to recognize the iPhone as I am on Win 10 and there is some issue with Windows 10 and iTunes.
4. Googling the error showed that under Windows Device Manager - USB Controllers, Apple driver was not showing.
5. Went to Devices and Printers section and under Unspecified Device I can see my iPhone in Restore mode. Went to hardware settings for it and updated driver by going to the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers
6. Initially even that gave error. Then removed the icon under Unspecified Devices by right clicking on it and then added it back. Tried again using the manual search and it worked this time.
7. Connected back to iTunes, downloaded the iOS 10 update and did the phone update. Now it is all working and the data is intact.
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2016it also burned down a house and jeep in seperate cases. caused fire at a Australian hotel and... moreNot to mention their product has a serious issues with sBoom feature that explodes on the hand of a toddler too