gsmarena please follow up this case. and verify it as soon as possible.
Yeaahh:) It happened exactly in public place, exactly in US, with Mr. Brian Green:)
I feel sad for all this..
This is the world today.
1. After he turned of "his" note 7. Put it in his pocket when it began smoking...
2. I've been searching this kind of information through Internet, and almost all of them quoting from one same source, The Verge
4. If you read this news update from the verge : http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/5/13175000/samsung-galaxy-note-7-fire-replacement-plane-battery-southwest
"GreenÂ’s Note 7 is in the hands of the Louisville Fire DepartmentÂ’s arson unit for investigation and the US Consumer Product Safety Commission is opening an investigation into the incident. He has already replaced it with an iPhone 7"
5. If this news is true that this caused by another Note 7 defect unit, this is really bad situation for Samsung Company...
6. If this news is not true, hope all this kind of nonsense news will stop. And shame on you the liar, rumor spreader...
7. I'm not Samsung, Apple or other brands fanboy. Just an ordinary people who enjoy and use all kind of tech devices properly..
The time will tell..
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2016Yeah....cause this is their first in house battery.... And no apple, lg, moto, or htc, or oth... moreYou call me a hater even after seeing a news about a 'Safe Note7' exploding? I seriously doubt your survival instinct, i do hope you have a faulty or replaced Note7 in your hands right now. Good luck with the blast though.
Timing could not be better for Pixel, which I believe Google was secretly aiming to Samsung, under the guise of trying to compete with Apple.
Besides C4, N7 is another dangerous item that prohibited from carrying to airplane.
Funny how this keeps happening for their mobiles, washers and what not, especially when Samsung started getting serious about Tizen development and releasing it. It does knock on the memory of symbian getting forced out of Nokia.
Lol! Whoever blurred the IMEI on the box hasnt done good job as there is IMEI not blurred on the right side of sticker. :D
The Nuclear 7 is so smart it actually became aware of itself and when it realized it's a Sammy product it initiated self-destruct mode :))
Meanwhile, all the Sammy boy toys that payed so much for their "quality" products, blame crapple for it.
If crapple really is involved, for the first time ever they have my respect!
AnonD-190634, 06 Oct 2016Samsung... Just give up note7....Samsung... just go bankrupt and takeover by HTC or LG
AnonD-193845, 06 Oct 2016Why most of note 7 phones catching fire in USA?Because USA gets the phone first when it launched and first when the "safe version" hit the market.
AnonD-193845, 06 Oct 2016Why most of note 7 phones catching fire in USA?5 letters: m-o-n-e-y
AnonD-590482, 06 Oct 2016Where in the article said that he carries the box around? So how did the box suddenly appear. Something fishy. Did he travel with the box. Or someone is just trying to destroy Samsung's reputation here.