Satyam, 26 Jan 2017I m using Moto G4 plus phone and on that I am using jio 4g SIM card. Previously it was working... moredid you upgrade through ota or did you download from a third-party site and installed it from sideload or bootloader
Anonymous, 20 Feb 2017There has been bugs with several companies nougat releases so I don't see a problem waiting un... moreYes I could very much use the features offered by nougat.
1. Multi-window mode would be great as I like multi tasking on my phone.
2. Grouped notifications would be useful as I get a lot of notifications in a day and I would like them to be a bit neater in my notification shade.
3. Setting up notifications is a useful feature as i would like to add more granularity to each notification so I can show some in the lockscreen but not all.
4. A native data saver is useful as I have a monthly data cap so it would be nice if my phone could natively save me some data.
5. Being able to set up my quick settings would also be useful as there are some things in my quick settings that I don't use and I would love to replace.
6. And one handed mode would be useful because the phone is pretty big, especially in the case that I use.
Those are 6 big reasons as to why I think nougat would be a very useful update for me.
I bought the moto g4 over other phones because I thought it would get this update earlier. I really like the moto g4 but next time I am most likely just going to spend more money and get the One Plus phone.
Nima, 19 Feb 2017Worst company ever Worst support ever Worst custoomer care everNo they aren't
Mobile internet is still not working in uodated naugat moto g4 , what is motorola doing. mobile internet is the most essential part of a smartphone , motorola is not ggood now
We'r using moto g4 play since September 2016 but still not receive any updates for os
There has been bugs with several companies nougat releases so I don't see a problem waiting until a smoother healthier version is released .
And do any of you really need nougat ? I mean there is hardly any difference between android versions and I found nougat to be pretty much same old same old to be honest, I've had a Samsung galaxy s7 which was ok and a Sony xperia x compact which again was ok. neither was fantastic and neither is moto g4 , all brands have a niggle or unhappy customers....even apple.
so really apart from saying you have the latest update ,what will you really gain ? bugger all
I was waiting but I will be buying another phone. Never from Motorola they just run the company bad.
I have moto g4 plus. When the update is in Europe? In the Czech Republic?
This is frustrating, I got a Moto g4 plus after reading Motorola will update it to Android 7 in 2016, it was postponed a few times and now we are well into 2017 and still no update for my phone or official comment from Motorola (or at least none that I could find)... Very disappointing, so much in fact I'm seriously considering upgrading to a different phone instead of waiting for the update...
still no update for me :(
any clue of when will everybody get it? or maybe a safe way to manually update?
Tired of waiting for the Nougat update on my Moto G4... Why announce it and promise it if there will be extended delays?