AnonD-424566, 26 Oct 2016People dont need expensive apples and Sammy's any more, there is so many cheaper alternat... more"People dont need expensive apples and Sammy's any more"
That's not true, but people who buy those expensive phones usually use them longer period
my personal turn off for iPhone 7 series : MONO sound in video recorder area
for mighty $ 1000 prices, it's kind of irony.
Though holiday sales would make their profits more stable. Or maybe just me that they're defending the company while writing this report hehe
1. iPhones are way overpriced (no news here...)
2. Almost everyone wants the PLUS because of the dual cam (the real "innovation" in these new iPhones) and wants the 128GB version. 32GB? not enough...so that will cost you around ÂÂ€1000 (in Europe) too damn pricey!!!!
3. Android phones are getting better and better, unibody ALU designs, no lag and stutter, already smooth, for Â€400 you can get an already good smartphone
4. Smartphone market is saturated
For all these reasons and some more, iPhone sales are going down and profits are going down. And they'll be down even more in the next year.
AnonD-424566, 26 Oct 2016People dont need expensive apples and Sammy's any more, there is so many cheaper alternat... moreTrue. Sony and HTC have much more reasonable prices and better performance as well.
Because removing the head phone jack for the purpose of selling airpods is the best innovation they did.
My logic for this is:
- hardly much difference in terms of design from 6s siblings
- 6s siblings are still great performer when compared to any current Android flagship ( though being 1 year old)
- waiting for big change next year for 10 years completion of iPhone. It's seems wise for people to save and spend for something big and better next year.
- apple products have good life and sturdy build. Plus most of its gadgets get good software updates. Hence, not every one would need to change devices/ gadgets every year.