I try to download skype in my samsung mobile gt-19000with firmware 2.2 but got an error saying your device isnt compatible with this version. Please help me.any solution please.
I downloaded Skype successfully but was having hiccoughs so I uninstalled it & tried to reinstall it, no luck, it tells me 'no storage' which is not true. I understand it leaves a 'directory' behind which prevents it reinstalling!! Please how do you fix it without 'rooting' the new phone?? Can someone or SKYPE help please??
Firstly i deleted skype app for beter skype app,butt i tried lot of time but no succes. In the last one message apear on screen " there is insuficiant memory" but in my fone glaxy s lots memorys available.how i can download skype on my fone
have just downloaded skype on my galaxy s and it workes great called my brother in ireland from my galaxy s in the uk no probs i down loaded it from the market on my phone i had to sign up to a google account all in all took about 5 min
Hello, I tried to download the skype in my galaxy S 2.2 version but it mentioned as error. Could not download in my phone. Any solution?
In order to sing out please follow the following steps,
Go to My Info Tab and then click on status and then sign out.
Hope this will help you.
I bought yeturday the samsung galaxy S and installed the skype from the Market.
When I filled out the username & passwd and push login button, only I see "Signing in" popup window and thats all...
I hope soon will come update to solve this problem.
I have updated to 2.2 on my samsung galaxy 9000 and skype still does not work
u can just stop the app working in the background by using task manager, where u can see the running app and u can end just the one or all....so no fuss about quitting or signing out or wateva.
The Peach, 18 Dec 2010Great I'm really great to the skype team to work hard to provide this piece of software on the... moreI am not sure you have seen the sign out option is available in skype. If you minimise automatically it works in the background. I don't see any issue and using this since update to Froyo
The Peach, 18 Dec 2010the reason for this is: it damn kills your battery. A quit button would have been VERY WELCOME... moreSign out stands for quit in this app. It's a workout, i know, but it works well.
Kil43, 15 Dec 2010Some people just should not get smart phones; "The damn thing just doesn't turn off. A... morethe reason for this is: it damn kills your battery. A quit button would have been VERY WELCOME... it's not about smart phones, it's USABILITY and programming in general.
Great I'm really great to the skype team to work hard to provide this piece of software on the SGS and on Android in general... but... is it so difficult to add a QUIT button??? basically once you've opened it you cannot close it apart from rebooting :)
CG, 17 Dec 2010Hi All,
Can someone help me on how to upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2 (froyo) on my Samsung Galaxy S.... moreHere it is:
Installing Android 2.2 on Samsung Galaxy S using Samsung Kies
1. Download Samsung Kies and install it on your PC.
2. Connect your Galaxy S to your PC.
3. Select your phone and upgrade your firmware to Android 2.2 Froyo.
If the update is not available for your region, then use this tutorial:
-To upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S to Android 2.2 Froyo, you need to download these files:
Odin 3 v1.0 - http://www.multiupload.com/DLS7TWUVPY
S1_ODIN_20100512.pit - http://www.multiupload.com/I5WICSBFJ1)
i9000XXJP2 Firmware - http://www.multiupload.com/XWDSKCPGTD (password: samsung-firmwares.com)
How to Install/Upgrade To Android 2.2 Froyo on Samsung Galaxy S:
1. Set USB Debugging On (System > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.)
2. Remove the battery, SIM card and MicroSD card from your phone and reinsert the battery.
3. Hold down the Home + Volume Down buttons and press the Power On button.
4. You should now see a download screen
5. Open Odin 3 v1.0
6. Click on the PIT button and load the “s1_odin_20100512.pit” file
7. Click on the PDA button and load the “I9000XXJP2-REV03-PDA-CL464213.tar” inside the I9000XXJP2 RAR file.
8. Click on the PHONE button and load the “MODEM_I9000XXJP2.tar”inside the I9000XXJP2 RAR file.
9. Click on the CSC button and load the “GT-I9000-CSC-MULTI-OXAJP2.tar”inside the I9000XXJP2 RAR file.
10. Click on the “Re-Partition” checkbox
11. Connect your Galaxy S to your PC with the USB cable.
12. Click on the Start button in Odin and your Galaxy S will be upgraded to Android 2.2 Froyo.
I hope you will not find this confusing. Enjoy the Froyo 2.2 !!
CG, 17 Dec 2010Hi All, Can someone help me on how to upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2 (froyo) on my Samsung Galaxy S.... moreGive me your email, I'll send you the complete upgrade as well as full instructions,