Alcatel is selling this smarphone with Windows 10 only in USA and now is saying that will sell t in europe,. This is a much more smart decision, once in USA people dont like or dont buy Windows operating System, but the Market in europe is munch better for Windows OS as well as in Brazil, so when are they coming to this markets?
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2016Why so mutch power wasted on windows 10 you dont have any apps that need it I will be blasting Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Xtreme on it, along with Facebook Messenger that seems to require 2GB of RAM on Windows 10 Mobile
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2016Yeah it cant even run it's own products properly very professional.Windows 7.5 couldn't do that properly.
Windows 10 with the anniversary update is in a whole different league. Far superior to Android in almost all ways.
Anonymous, 16 Dec 2016hahaha this cracked me up! xD It's funny because it's true.Lol me to, oh dear god that failing O/s ............ Nokia quick lol
Brad, 15 Dec 2016That's true I've searched the windows app store for a fart noise generator but can't find one.
hahaha this cracked me up! xD
It's funny because it's true.
Many android lover comments in WP news, it seems they know about everything.
100% WP user before is android user, but they stick with WP and you know why?
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2016Why so mutch power wasted on windows 10 you dont have any apps that need it That's true I've searched the windows app store for a fart noise generator but can't find one.
Would like to know if Alcatel will lunch this Idol 4S with windows in Brazil taking into consideration that they already operates in Brazil ( marketing with smartphones ) and the fact that Brazil is a country that has a lot of windows phone OS fans!
window phone is for educated and professional people and android phone is for 2nd class of people. whats the bloody shit with nouget, lollypop, gingerbread, icecream sandwich, jelly bean, kitkat its all for junkfood android phone.
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2016Like you said, ALMOST everything is better. The rest of it is crap.If 90% of things are vastly superior in Windows, I don't care about the other 10% which is not that great.
Android for example performs poorly, has a lot of missing features, uses an outdated design (static icons), has tons of disorganised menus, fail file system, email sync problems on non-gmail accounts, the basic apps are rudimentary and featureless when compared to the ones in Windows, it has poor memory management, poor battery management, poor security options, etc. The only thing that Android currently has is a large number of apps in the PlayStore. (apps which are mostly useless due to being copies of the same app, with slight variations)
If you want to do stuff and actually use your phone to help you with everyday tasks, then Windows phones are the best. If you want to have access to the latest games and funny apps, then Android is for you.
WOrld1, 15 Dec 2016No one cares because W10 is a dead platform on mobile, not the same thing as desktop. Android ... morePoint of correction every commenters not every reviewers. A reviewer is someone who have used the current windows 10 mobile device, but most people have not used the device, so they are just commenters. It is there assumed opinions about the device not the fact. Have you noticed that people who use the currently updated windows 10 mobile devices often say windows 10 mobile devices are better than android.
Well it is all about everyone's opinion, in my opinion windows 10 mobile devices are great devices all round.
I love windows phone.
No one cares because W10 is a dead platform on mobile, not the same thing as desktop. Android version is better like every review say
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2016Almost everything works better on Windows than on Android. Really almost everything.Like you said, ALMOST everything is better. The rest of it is crap.
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2016Why so mutch power wasted on windows 10 you dont have any apps that need it Almost everything works better on Windows than on Android. Really almost everything.