Anonymous, 20 Dec 2016Mi pc suite is not working after this update. Phn running a bit slow. wtf are u sure indeen........... i haven't any issue
DaXiong, 20 Dec 2016Misleading news. The Global/Intermatonal verson had Marshmallow from the factory already! This... moreRN3 Global/International(Kenzo) are with lollipop from factory only RN3 Special Edition(Kate) for Taiwan came with Marshmallow out of box.
Mi pc suite is not working after this update.
Phn running a bit slow.
Welcoming Redmi Note 3 users to a world of yesterday. Let me guess that you still can't convert your microSD card storage to internal storage? Poor you.
L, 20 Dec 2016So can we expect that Nougat upgrade in soon? Yes. in Dec 2017
Misleading news. The Global/Intermatonal verson had Marshmallow from the factory already! This is for Chinese and Indian versions which are not the same as the international version.
when, 20 Dec 2016how about mi4c ?For that check below link:
AnonD-496754, 20 Dec 2016LoL u are very slow GSMarena using marshmallow stable from a week now..Have been using the beta for a while now. Was very very stable with no problems at all. Better than most companies so called stable releases and with weekly updates !
I've updated my Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon 3GB RAM 32GB ROM Variant to MIUI v184.108.40.206 MHOMIDI (Marshmallow) a few days ago. Here's my detailed review of the update after days of observing new features and bugs.
1. 1 New Wallpaper Has Been Added
2. If first SIM is on 4G, second SIM goes to 3G instead of 2G.
3. The notification panel in combined and separate mode shows four toggles in a row.
4. Settings interface has been changed.
5. Screenshot option added under additional settings.
6. You can now launch camera from lock screen by clicking the volume down button twice.
7. Music Player Interface has been changed.
8. Album Arts (Album Pics) aren't showing up in the Music Player.
9. App installation interface is changed to look like stock Android.
10. MIUI Permission manager has been replaced with stock Android permission manager.
11. UI is very smooth now.
12. Fingerprint sensor is faster now but vibrates when unlocking and there is no option to turn off vibration.
13. On first boot, fingerprint sensor doesn't work, you have to unlock using your PIN, Password or Pattern.
14. Battery is draining quite faster in this version, maybe because the second SIM isn't going to 2G only mode if the first SIM is on 4G or 3G.
15. LED Notification is showing fail in CIT test but it works only if the device is locked. In the changelog it was mentioned that the notification LED was turned off by default in permissions.
16. Security App interface is changed too.
17. Camera Quality is same as before, no change.
18. Fonts are now officially supported. You can download fonts from the Themes app.
Check the screenshots from last to first.
Overall, I think it is a good update but needs some polishing and optimization to make the UI entirely look like MIUI by removing the traces of stock Android.