Anonymous, 23 Dec 2016Apple would never pay someone to falsify results. We only know this from Samsung with things l... morenot accusing apple or samsung, in my country people purposely do it until they are paid something.
Anonymous, 23 Dec 20161. They aren't overpriced
2. The consumer report didn't really care about dongles or whatever... moreill address each of your points.
1. "They aren't overpriced": cheapest 2016 apple mac pro is $1499...for intel core i5 clocked at 2.0Ghz, 8GB RAM integrated Intel Iris graphics, 256GB SSD (Not even going to touch ports and compatibility). Decent mid/high range specs....PC equivalent you'll find the same specs...for about $800...that's almost half...for the same base hardware...looking overpriced to me. Also, previous Apple reps have stated that they purposefully charge a premium for their devices, not because they are worth that, but because it makes the consumers feel as if the device is more premium than it is. (not exact wording)
2. "The consumer report didn't really care about dongles...just the battery...": You are right, however if my laptop battery was inconsistent to that level, literally 10+ hours fluctuation, I wouldn't rate it high either...Considering I couldn't ever know for sure what all I could accomplish during that power on.
3."It is never "Time" to switch to Windows..."This isn't even a point, it is just bias incarnate. If someone decides that they no longer like Apple...they can leave.
Anonymous, 23 Dec 2016I think this is your standard sentence to everything from Apple, typical android fanboyI actually like Apple, but recently they have been going backwards.
AnonD-411799, 23 Dec 2016They will get their ratings, once someones pockets are filled! next day news "mac book gets 4... moreApple would never pay someone to falsify results. We only know this from Samsung with things like Galaxy S3 and S4 back then
AnonD-589765, 23 Dec 2016lol ofcourse, the 2016 mac books are a complete joke. People cant even connect their own iPhon... moreSwitch to windows? No way! I'd rather have an old 2012 macbook pro than the most modern laptop with crappy buggy windows on it.
AnonD-510098, 23 Dec 2016Apple is a joke, they better come with something special next year.I think this is your standard sentence to everything from Apple, typical android fanboy
They will get their ratings, once someones pockets are filled! next day news "mac book gets 4.99999999 out of 5 ratings. the battery issue was caused due to something interfering with something"
AnonD-589765, 23 Dec 2016lol ofcourse, the 2016 mac books are a complete joke. People cant even connect their own iPhon... more1. They aren't overpriced
2. The consumer report didn't really care about dongles or whatever, it was just the battery having different results when they repeated their test so they couldn't say an average score
3. It's never "time" to switch to windows. If you came from windows and use Mac, you know why you'll never go back (there is an adage saying something like that). Only if you are so pissed of by Windows that you don't even want to boot up your Windows cucumber, it's time to switch to Mac (and there was a constant rate of people switchting to Mac, but almost nobody goes to Windows. Or you do it like Adrianisen (YouTube Channel) and come from Mac, switch to 10 years newer Windows PC, make a rant that the 3000 Â€ gaming Notebook doesn't work as well as the old Mac which was even cheaper back then and then take your Mac off the shelve again and use it
Apple is a joke, they better come with something special next year.
lol ofcourse, the 2016 mac books are a complete joke. People cant even connect their own iPhones without a dongle and also you need to have a non-apple earphones to connect, since iPhone 7 ditch the headphone jack claiming as a "courageous" move. Get the 2015 MacBooks for better performance and value. Or maybe its time to switch to windows.. XPS 15 sounds pretty neat.
Screw you Tim, this is what happens when you put to much power in the hands on Jony Ive.
Herodroid, 23 Dec 2016because apple died with steve jobs in 2011Hehe maybe you're right