Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016He/She probably never owned/handled a Xperia XZ to know how superior it's screen in color accu... moreIf you look at the actual numbers for those things, you'd see most reviewers who've tested it objectively say the accuracy of Sony displays is one of the worst. And it is only 1080p. But don't let facts disturb you.
Mr.Robot, 28 Dec 2016Nah, terrible camera performance again...Proof? Something reliable please
Tourettes Guy, 28 Dec 2016The XZ's display is super bright to the point that it's brighter than the AMOLED already. See ... moreHe/She probably never owned/handled a Xperia XZ to know how superior it's screen in color accuracy, sharpness, brightness, etc. compared to a cheap over saturated amoled.
Now the chin is a little smaller than the previous model. Hopefully they make it like the screen to body ratio of z3 compact, a beautiful phone, with 5.2 screen size.
vrvly, 28 Dec 2016Heard something about 5.5inch size. Also about hdr premium phone. With new devices coming from... moreThe XZ's display is super bright to the point that it's brighter than the AMOLED already. See for yourself
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Why so blur?'Cause Sony will acuse whoever took it, since the phone will no longer be an excitement to people
ProJames, 28 Dec 2016Seriously? That person couldn't take another picture? Seems fake.Dude, it's a matter of ideas only. If they take a clear picture of the phone, then what's the point of waiting for it to be announced? The thrill will just be killed if it was clear. You could've just thanked whoever took this photo of the device instead of complaining
Heard something about 5.5inch size. Also about hdr premium phone. With new devices coming from lg, samsung, and so on, they may have a chance to steal some glory, after all last year was not even funny, also xz is not really shining with its fhd screen. Main point in buying sony phone now is just build quality and better camera hw. Must feel great having such hw advantage.
Herodroid, 28 Dec 20161. Sony started to call their "flagships" like midrangers, just add a new date and here we go ... moreSony still exists today because they finally figured it out.
In the past, they tried to cater to everyone, resulting in them bleeding money.
Now, they focus on their fans, thus they can push products with better margins. They are back into making money.
ProJames, 28 Dec 2016Seriously? That person couldn't take another picture? Seems fake.maybe they only had a split second to take the photo, could have risked losing his/her job
Herodroid, 28 Dec 20161. Sony started to call their "flagships" like midrangers, just add a new date and here we go ... more1. It is a leak, meaning that the name isn't revealed yet. As you saw last year, all of their flagships had unique names.
2. There are only a few flagships without top and bottom bezels. Look at the Google Pixel, Samsung Flagships, OnePlus 3(T) and so on.
3. Sony already had an almost bezelless design on the Sony Xperia XA. Get your facts straight.
4. Why Sony still exists ? Look at the graph of the most used smartphones. The Sony Xperia XZ surprised everyone with its popularity and even if people in India or such countries can't afford it, it sells very good in Japan and Europe.
Herodroid, 28 Dec 20161. Sony started to call their "flagships" like midrangers, just add a new date and here we go ... more1) Well, haof of their "flagship" specs are mid range , probably that's why
2-3) Totally agree. Their design is a throwback to 1 million years ago.
4) Because of brand loyalists. Even to this year people would swear off Sony despite consistently underperforming, despite their high prices. They would just buy Sony because of an inherent belief they have that that can't do wrong. They're bit like Apple loyalists, only worse because they are convinced that they know better, despite their product actually being inferior than any of those of the more popular brands'.
1. Sony started to call their "flagships" like midrangers, just add a new date and here we go lol.
2. Still same boxy design, top and bottom bezels are insane.
3. Haha, people will think this phone has no side bezels, WRONG sony is not a company which would remove bezels, it is most likely black frame around screen, thats a fake bezel.
4. Why sony is still thinking to even exist in 2017?
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Why so blur?because all xperia phones are blurry when you look at xperia you just see blurry phone!! sony still exist?! just xiaomi oneplus and huawei and samsung and lg .. lol
it's not xz..if its true its probably will be xa(2017) or X(2017)
screen look like 5" so no chance for ultra!