and my p9 plus latin america still has the first firmware, no updates, no beta, no custom roms, nothigs.
a great phone with no support
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Wow! People must be really mediocre considering they spend their money on low quality Chinese ... moreWhat's the difference if it was designed from EU/USA vs designed from China?
Herodroid, 28 Dec 2016dude, but it is the fastest android smartphone. Camera is good, why would you need better came... moreYou have any idea what you are talking about. Why do you need a better camera? Seriously to click better pics. I stopped reading at that. Also this phone costs as much as a s7 in India so your argument that it's cheaper is flawed. If asking 40k for a phone make that worthy and people will buy it but truth is their flagships aren't worth premium they charge. Honor on contrary is different thing they are worth what they charge
I have a P9. I'm upset I can't sort the icons alphabetically like Samsung way. Other than this minor complaint it's all good; I don't want to use another launcher.
The camera once froze on me recently after pressing the circle. I had to force a restart by holding the power and up volume buttons.
AnonD-625786, 28 Dec 2016And how exactly is your pathetic Lumia 950XL far more superior than the Android smartphones? I... moreYou can only find out if you use one. Or you can do online searches and find comparisons.
Should do some research before talking nonsense.
I have my first Huawei ever which is the P9 Plus, I am so glad having it
I have Huawei P9 and Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. no doubt P9 is a great cell phone. but camera is not good. my Samsung Galaxy Grande Prime camera is batter than P9.
10 million looks impressive but the true story is almost 80% units they sold in china and remaining 20% the rest of tje world lol😂
AnonD-510098, 28 Dec 2016General consumers dont care about Development, which is over 95% of the consumer base for Huaw... moreI know that...i was speaking about me. My problem with Hawaii phones. I'm not English native, sorry if it wasn't understandable...
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Indeed, they have no idea. Alas, the majority of people worldwide are mediocre - it's true. M... moreI dont know enough about Windows phone to agree or disagree with you, but I do agree (without any data, though) that the IQ of the average person can be frustrating to work with
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Indeed, they have no idea. Alas, the majority of people worldwide are mediocre - it's true. M... moreAnd how exactly is your pathetic Lumia 950XL far more superior than the Android smartphones? It has a pathetic camera, pathetic amount of apps and pathetic support.
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Indeed, they have no idea. Alas, the majority of people worldwide are mediocre - it's true.
M... moreNone of what you're saying makes sense, and you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Also, how are we less superior and don't know what we buy if you own a Windows phone? Please - if you don't have anything smart to say, don't say anything at all.
It's like saying that Apple and Samsung buyers don't know what they're doing. Lots of people know what they're doing, and some people who have a lot of money, wanna spend it on expensive (and even very) expensive devices, and everyone can buy whatever they want, so you statement is 100% incorrect.
Learn to search the web and read, then talk to me, buddy.
AnonD-625786, 28 Dec 2016Wow, so almost 140 million people worldwide have no idea what they're buying?
Are you out of ... moreIndeed, they have no idea. Alas, the majority of people worldwide are mediocre - it's true.
Most people have an average IQ, and only a small proportion are in the top 5-10%.
Sorry to say it, but it's the truth and there's also evidence to prove it.
And no, I'm not an Apple fan. I use a Windows phone. (upgraded from OnePlus 2 to the Lumia 950XL - it's far superior in almost all aspects to any Android phone currently on the market)
Are we actually agreeing that Chinese stuff *can* be good, especially if price is factored in?!?
AnonD-510098, 28 Dec 2016So he was right? China > US/EUBoth have pros and cons. More competition will always be better. I would say, phones made in US and Europe would have morr quality, i mean, less deffects as these phones would be in a need to go through multiple steps of testing, but price would increase.
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2016Well, i disagree with you a bit (even though I am typing this on the Oneplus 3T) that more is ... moreIm using OP3. And dash charging is amazing. BUT phone does heat, when using, CPU heats up to 50°C, but battery is about 37°C. Which is good. OP3 screen is from samsung. If you mean that screen is bad by 1080p well, its own preferance. FHD is more than enough. VR is still a new thing, and we need atleast 2 more years when processors and screens (4K and above) will be capable to run without heating and crazy battery drainage.