for me....looks are everything.... well.. almost.......... in that aspect... this looks and (perhaps) feels GREAT........ I LOVE THIS..............
An octa-core 3 gb ram and a high capacity battery
Cant expect more!
Huawei Mate 9
Â• Huge screen display
Â• Big Battery
Â• Top notch in-house processor which tops most benchmark scores
Â• 2nd gen Leica Camera Lenses on par with the best smartphone cameras
Â• Elegant and stylish design
Â• Has own it's own intelligent UI
Only downside I can see is the ppi count, but other than that, what else could be a let down? Huawei Mate 9 offers the best experience for a year 2017 phablet.
I would definitely like to use the latest Mate 9 as I expect it to be a better design with great performance. I wish I could win it.
The kirin 960 processor and G71 are very powerful compared to mate 8. Also the new EMUI 5.0 is more optimized.
Sell it for $700 and ppl r like:
1. I dnt like da size,its too big 4me
2. Wat made Huawei sell such device wid dat high price?
3. No dust n water resistant
4. Camera isn't like s7 or iphone 7
5. How can they use a FHD wen its da era of QHD! Shame Huawei
But...announce a give away & tell ppl to comment as a part of da procedure:
1. Wow dat huge display! Dats wat I love
2. Da price is good for such beautiful phone
3. Only crazy ppl take there phonr to bath
4. Leica camera, dat must hav a stellar performance
5. FHD is more than enuf, QHD is an overkill nd drains battery like hell.
So, you're giving away a Mate9 for free! What more of a reason could there possibly be for me to go for it?
I like its size it will give a laptop like sense in a mobile device and Off course the dual camera, powerful soc and USB type C is an added advantage.
The thing I and maybe all tech lovers like is the Quality and Affordability :)