I don't understand why GSMArena is deleting my comments, please some feedback so we can talk about it. If you really want to lose one long-time reader, you will also delete this one
Zero, 06 Feb 2017Just as expected. The Mediatek version of the Redmi Note 4 ended to be superior than the Snapd... moreOk, I forgot this new:
The Redmi Note 4X appeared from nowhere and is the real succesor of the Redmi Note 3. This is gonna be interesting to see.
Just as expected. The Mediatek version of the Redmi Note 4 ended to be superior than the Snapdragon version due important differences:
- CPU performance difference is noticeable. GPU ones are on par of Adreno 510. Adreno 506 has nothing to do sadly.
- Bands available. The Snapdragon version has lesser bands and this time is not easy to unlock more bands. So we need to wait for the Chinese/Taiwan version to show up the real deal
- The Redmi Pro leaks appeared from nowhere with Snapdragon 660 inside and that killed the hype of the Redmi Note 4 in the hardest way possible.
- The most important: build quality. Maybe time to see what will show up JerryRigEverything with this interesting case since the reviewers from India compared to the chinese version and found something very worrying: the Mediatek version is fully made by metal, giving it the feeling of robustness, while the Snapdragon version was made in the same fashion of the Redmi Note 3... and that is not good news.
- The cameras. The difference is only noticeable in some scenarios and that is the only one the Snapdragon wins.
Meanwhile, Vivo's hype is dying out and Oppo is still strong. Samsung is trying to squeeze the J7 2016 popularity before the 2017 one appears.
The Redmi Note 3 is harder to find and is becomming even more wanted by people due the bands available and the processor itself.
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2017Highest sold phone was iPhone in 2016. Next from Samsung. 3rd is from hauwei. 4th oppo, ... moreIts purely based on numbers of click on the website. You see that Galaxy S8 there, its not even released yet. Even future smartphone can go trending on this list.
Anonymous, 05 Feb 2017Can accept this list only if no one is opening iPhone 7 page.
Because its the highest sold m... moreEasy conclusions:
- GSMarena readers are not iPhone users on its biggest majority
- iPhone naming sells better than its HW therefore nobody consults it
Moumene, 05 Feb 2017Why note 4 mediateck Became first when we started to sell the SD version???That confirms my theory: Snapdragon Version ended to dissapoint the fanbase hard.
Can accept this list only if no one is opening iPhone 7 page.
Because its the highest sold model in 2016.
Highest sold phone was iPhone in 2016.
Next from Samsung.
3rd is from hauwei.
4th oppo, 5th vivo.. And the trend remaining unchanged.
From where this Redmi note 4 (mtk) and nokia 6 came from??? Where both these devices not even captured 1% of total smartphone share..
Redmi & Nokia would not be in this list. All others are ok.. Considering their share.
Why note 4 mediateck Became first when we started to sell the SD version???