AnonD-643330, 10 Feb 2017Lol 620 GB ???
here you are :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9IzoYJfJR2JTFpNbk00eWNVQ... moreSorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
Make sure that you have the correct URL and that the file existed.
Get stuff done with Google Drive
Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.
This is what i got.Maybe you are the liar
Me, 10 Feb 2017S7 cannot reach 900 nits.
X Premium will reach 1300 nits. DisplayMate: Galaxy Note7's display has record high max brightness of nearly 1,050 nits
Xperia X premium isnt even announced yet,not even a render or a leak.
You are boasting about a phone which may or may not be in development
Well sony fans has to be content with boasting about imaginary devices,Because all their existing devices are a big disappoinment
AnonD-491921, 10 Feb 2017I dont think JDI makes better Amoleds than SamsungThey have more advanced display technology than Samsung. Therefore, they are capable of making superior amoled than Samsung.
When I see them bezels (pauses for a second)........errmmmm maybe next year sony, or until you trim them down....
consumersmartphone, 10 Feb 2017I do know Daydream VR and Tango, yes it need more RAM.
Actually Xp is upset case but XZ sel... more"Give Sony hope for this year"
That's what I've said last year. Since the VR market is blooming. Some major markets such as samsung have developed Samsung Gear VR. Same goes for the htc vive, and google cardboard box. I do own an xperia z5 premium handset right now. And here's my problem to sony:
1. Asus and lenovo had developed a smartphone which has an audio chipset. For the asus, they have the DTS HD sound enhancement. While the Lenovo got the dolby atmos. Although sony speakers are position on the front of the screen. The audio quality it brings is at the par level.
2. Since zenfone 2. Majority of all xperia devices have 3GB of ram. Last year. Sony was supposed to released a 4GB RAM smartphone and a 1440K display. But they didn't and stick to the old 1080. Which gave the reason why xperia X to XZ isn't daydream supported. Xperia Z5 Premium was supposedly support daydream cause it had 2160 x 3840 pixels. But that 810 processor and also the 3GB of RAM. Kills it.
3. Camera features should have been improved. But they've ignored it. Looking at the lenovo's phab 2 pro. The design of the camera itself is a perfect ideal for google tango. And another good part is you can use the camera for the augmented reality as long as you like. Sony ignored this.
4. In 2015. There was a functional Tango devices. Meanwhile, daydream view was announced on may 2016. And by november 2016. There was 4 devices which is capable of running daydream view. Followed by zenfone AR and Axon 7 this year. Sony's Xperia XZ, Had that chance to become another handset capable of utilizing goggle's daydream view and tango AR since it uses a snapdragon 820 processor. And the camera system was improved with phase detection and laser autofocus. But they forgot to include depth & motion tracking sensors, Increased the ram to 4GB, and the display type and resolution wasn't changed at all. In this level. My hope for a better xperia device slowly fades.
5. Majority of the smartphone market has the 128GB internal storage offer. While both Asus had offered up to 256GB internal storage. And is expandable. Followed by iphone 7 and 7 plus. Meanwhile, sony didn't even released a 64GB till last year. What's even worst is that they still developed and used 16GB internal storage! Why would anyone want a low internal storage smartphone?
6. Looking at the live shots of the XZ successor. It didn't show any significant improvements to the design. After seeing this. My hope for the xperia to release a daydream VR and Tango supported handset diminished. And since there's no latest news about the next sony MWC announcement. Why should I hope for waiting? If you look at the asus Zenfone AR announcement last month. Looking a lot of those features which can't be found on xperia made me change my mind about what sony is thinking right now. What good is an excellent display and a better camera system if it doesn't offer google's product such as Daydream View and Tango AR system?
[deleted post]My Xperia Z2, 2 and 9 month usage now the Ram only use 53% 1.4GB and this open 16 apps in the multitask. So why need more ram? And please don't use the Samsung ram management as a example here, because touch-wiz is poor on ram management. Sony also making the Android coding very simple and smooth and stable.
Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017Chinese phones are more reliable.Chinese phone have low quality :
No update u must wait for system update forever ..
burn-in and stuck /dead pixel screen
Laggy OS and worst software optimization even with 6GB ram they're slower than sony phone with 3GB ram .
AnonD-618031, 10 Feb 2017You do know that Daydream VR and Tango enabled devices are the hottest features that everyone ... moreLOL...
So you say not even 4gb are enough for daydream and VR.
1 - Nothing will ever use RAM completely
2- Pixel has 4gb ram. So Google's own phone is useless for it in your opinion..
4gb is useless when you take phone out of its box and its system uses already almost 3gb like Samsung.
All Xperia with 3gb , system does not even uses 1,0.
I can have 50 apps open, there will be RAm available, something like 450MB.
Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017Even the old Z2 had the 4K-video recording heating -issue. :D So what the h*ll, Sony still has... moreYour nexus is not waterproof.
Your nexus has no glass body.
Your nexus is way thicker.
Did you know s7 has heat pipes? Yeah, just like z5.
Z4 tablet is big and plastic.. It does not get hot like z3+.
AnonD-491921, 10 Feb 2017Note 7 could do that.I heard they have same display in S8.surprised? Where is your proof that... moreNote 7 is dead and read gsm arena review note 7 can't reach 1000 nit at all
AnonD-491921, 10 Feb 2017You are lying.
A single hour of 4K footage is a whopping 318 GB.so you have~620 GB in your ph... moreLol 620 GB ???
here you are :
You're liar :)
AnonD-491921, 10 Feb 2017Z5 premium which heats up after 5 min of 4K recording.and the one nobody in their righ mind buyEven the old Z2 had the 4K-video recording heating -issue. :D So what the h*ll, Sony still hasn't managed to fix it?! Not even my Nexus 6 from 2014 has that issue.. Recorded some videos last summer in 4K, they were 14, 17 and even 32 minutes in length. No issues - of course the phone got a bit warm, but that's normal.
AnonD-491921, 10 Feb 2017Z5 premium which heats up after 5 min of 4K recording.and the one nobody in their righ mind buyI have z3+, I use 4K for 15 min.
I live in a hot sunny city.
Anonymous, 10 Feb 2017Exactly bezels decrease the functionality of a phone. You lose one handed use, it's harder to ... moreNobody is telling you to spend $100 on a Sony. It's only a matter of "If you like it, then buy it" not "If you hate it, then bash it".
AnonD-643330, 10 Feb 2017I didnt see any samsung phone with 1000nit brithtness amd Hdr10 color gamut ..samsung amoled e... moreNote 7 could do that.I heard they have same display in S8.surprised?
Where is your proof that JDI Amoled is better than Samsung Amoled?