Never trust a device that runs Google apps (or is made by Google) with money, bank accounts, personal information or account info.
When using an Android device you should:
1) create a bogus gmail account just so you can use the PlayStore
2) use a fake name, fake birthday, fake everything
3) don't take photos of yourself
4) don't open files that contain any of your personal info or private stuff
5) don't log in to your bank account
6) don't log in to your real facebook account or any other social network unless it's a fake account
7) don't check your real personal email accounts (assuming you are using a proper, non-Gmail account) [never use Gmail for personal stuff]
All in all, Android devices should be treated like multimedia devices, and only that. Videos, music, games, and internet browsing. No personal stuff, no personal details, no real accounts. That is, if you want to be safe when using Androids.
Otherwise there's Windows phones that are absolutely secure and you can trust them with all your details. Not even iOS devices provide such a high level of security.
Claudiu.Lucian, 15 Mar 2017I feel it too and hate itMe too and I feel left appart
lol, 15 Mar 2017I live in another country, I feel your pain too.I feel it too and hate it
martan, 15 Mar 2017Maybe I live in the same country as you do, so I feel your pain :-)I live in another country, I feel your pain too.