Out of excitement about NokiaÂ’s comeback, me and my wife bought ourselves a new unit of Nokia 6 and after few days, our excitement has turned into a total disappointment.. here are our regret points.:
1) Inserting the SIM Cards or a SIM Card plus SD Card is not that easy or smooth as you think. ItÂ’s always a struggle.
2) By default, Nokia 6 has a Mobile-Data switched Â“ONÂ”.. and so, for those who are using a pre-paid line, well, be ready for your load to drain Zero the moment you insert your SIM the first time and switch the mobile ON.
3) If you use an SD Card, the unit always detects it as new and not ready for use not until you format it either as an internal storage or for a portable useÂ… and one thing strange and stupid is that, if you use the same formatted SD Card to another Nokia 6 unit, it will again ask it to be formatted, crazy..! canÂ’t it detect that the SD Card has already been formatted by its brother..?.
4) Most or perhaps all of its applications are based on Google and for this, I think this phone should be named as Â“Google PhoneÂ” or Â“Goo-PhoneÂ” perhaps.. nothing in it shows the Â“NokiaÂ” style that I expect.. I wonder where is classic Â“tone ComposerÂ” is.. I really missed that.
5) I really wish to know how can I browse my own files through this Nokia 6 unit. Can someone tell me please..?
6) WhatÂ’s more regretting is that, I bought 2 units, for me and for my wife, and guess what, one always hangs up my SIM Services, which means, after a while, I cannot make a call or either I cannot be called.. the moment I dialed a number, it remains on freeze not until I power it OFF or restart the unit and after some time, unknowingly, it goes crazy again and again.. the online Customer service is very responsive though but off course, there is nothing they can do but to say, Â“Return your unit from where you bought it, thank you.. Â”
Generally, I donÂ’t recommend this Nokia 6.. Â– as we are totally unhappy..! WeÂ’ve wasted our money, time and efforts for it.
Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017Already got Nokia 6 for one week in Taiwan, I got to say, it feels GREAT!! TW version(interna... moreeverytime i use google map , camera or when i play at this nokia 6 it hang up , it's suddenly turn off and on for several times until it's​ okay . this phone also heat up when i play or use to watch movie i do not recommend this to people
Anonymous, 22 Mar 2017i buy one too today but its automatically turned off when i download games in google or when i... moreme too i buy one nokia 6 last week and when i use games or camera it automatically turned off i buy this here in taiwan , taipei
Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017Already got Nokia 6 for one week in Taiwan, I got to say, it feels GREAT!! TW version(interna... morei buy one too today but its automatically turned off when i download games in google or when i use games , applications
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2017atleast better than your moto g5 plusNokia 6 vs Moto G5+
Note: > = better, >> = far better
Display: Moto G5+ > Nokia 6
Battery: Nokia 6 > Moto G5+
LTE: Moto G5+ >> Nokia 6
Chipset: Moto G5+ >> Nokia 6
For gaming: Moto G5+ >> Nokia 6
Camera performance: Nokia 6 > Moto G5+
Speaker: Nokia 6 >> Moto G5+
Fast Charging: Moto G5+ > Nokia 6
Material Build: Nokia 6 >> Moto G5+
AnonD-645398, 19 Mar 2017Nokia 6 cam is very weakatleast better than your moto g5 plus
Anonymous, 20 Mar 2017Do you even know what stock Android means? the question is, do you have any idea what he means about his point and response to the previous guy?
KingKhali, 20 Mar 2017I had a N73 good fone with Carl Zeiss optic camera 😂Very interesting. I used to own other phones than the current one, too.
Already got Nokia 6 for one week in Taiwan, I got to say, it feels GREAT!!
TW version(international ver.?) is 4GB ram/32GB compare to the CN version, with pure Google android system.
It is enough for me to use at least 2~3 years.
I remember one of the last nokias I used, and the reason this brand was overcome by others: usability. Configs were so deep buried, it was hell
How many days we have to wait to buy nokia phone from Bangladesh.
Absolutely hate the blue icons. You will be sick of them after the first day. You can change the launcher and icons thankfully because it's android after all but man they could of at least tried something fresh and new.