lokendra sahu , 22 Mar 2017good feature's in this mobile phoneWhat specific features aside from the color and internal memory? If I may ask...
Hmmm... For a change. Red is love, blood or hot/warm. Well still want one. :D
Anonymous, 22 Mar 2017Don't matter what phone is this but red colour is ugly. Blue will be more cool for phones.now your talking.
Anonymous, 22 Mar 2017Ok the comments on all apple related articles are the same here on GSMarena: 1. apple is greed... more6. Red and White are the "official" product (RED) colours. That's why the didn't do the front black (as many suggested) and that's why the back is red and not blue (!! as someone below suggested) *sigh*
it sounds cool but blue will suit more than red.and this is really a thrilling news by apple!
Ok the comments on all apple related articles are the same here on GSMarena: 1. apple is greedy, 2.apple is overpriced. 3. comparison with other companies to prove no innovation.
anyway some relevant comments about the article.
1. Product (RED) is a thing! It is not the colour of the new iphone. You can buy product(RED) Nike products, or Gap, or whatever. Just google it.
2. the RED iphone is priced the same as the silver and black one. It is not more expensive.
3. Through product red apple donated $65million. see wiki.
4. I have bought a product red ipod nano once and I have a product red ipad pro case. ie Apple has been doing this for a long time now and there always were product red apple product (At least accessories)
5. Every year the App store is themed red and there are product (red) games and applications, or there is an option to directly donate.
6. There is really nothing to bash apple for here.
Anonymous, 22 Mar 2017Don't matter what phone is this but red colour is ugly. Blue will be more cool for phones.No the colour is ok, it's that the front is white that makes ugly as sh*t. Really awful. Had the front been red, it would have been ok. DAFUQ were they thinking?! Looks like a Chinese quick-job. The HTC Ultra suffers from the same mistake.
Don't matter what phone is this but red colour is ugly. Blue will be more cool for phones.
Anonymous, 21 Mar 2017ugly shit on a expensive phone? even on cheap phones those are crapDbrand uses high quality materials
I'm working from one of the service provider(Telecommunication) in UK.
iPhone 7 Plus 128GB is not a good phone even though it has the maximum storage of memory but very slow(when it comes to "Read and Write"). And it needs to be EOL(end of life) that's why we no longer offer iphone7+ 128GB from our customer.
the only worthy thing on these iphones is the processor. all other features... copied from their
Mreep, 22 Mar 2017Android die hard fans will try their hardest to bash this phone. But just wait, their manufact... moreWhat are you saying, oppo did this already but with black front and it's way better.
Mreep, 22 Mar 2017Android die hard fans will try their hardest to bash this phone. But just wait, their manufact... moreAs if there was no Red color before this day. Apple invented a new color and others started copying them. Wow. When did Apple start inventing new colors? Apple invented rectangles, gold color, rose gold color and now Red color. Apple is successful only because of its iOS and by fans like you.