Anonymous, 01 May 2017Quit being shady There are just things that you may not want some people to see but you want to keep them for future reference
Vic, 02 May 2017I need a feature to hide this idiotic "Status" tab. Whatsapp is really disappointing: rolling ... moreWell, you have 2 options:
1. Use another app
2. Don't look at that useless tab
I want a retrieve feature so I can retrieve msgs forward to the wrong person
'pin chats' feature has exist since long on windows phone!
WhatsApp is one of the best client on it (y)
I need a feature to hide this idiotic "Status" tab. Whatsapp is really disappointing: rolling out features nobody asked for (mostly stolen from other apps) and not offering something really useful.
Wechat has this feature years ago. Whatsapp is really lagging behind.
Congratulations Whatsapp for copying one more awesome Telegram feature!
This thing used to be there where you could pin one of the most important chats on the top of other messages. Then they removed it. Good to see it back and for all chats in general.
WA was okey once, before fakebook and Suckmyberg got their filthy hands on it. Now I mostly use other apps.
make the app movable to micro sd card so i dont to transfer every file from the app to external storage.
I need whatsapp restore this function
Clear chat but keep most recent msg
It already have before
But it remove when star function is out
WhatsApp is way behind the game. They should learn from WeChat already...
- Video calling;
- Profile wall with maximum privacy setting;
- Ability to connect to other social media platforms and cashless systems such as buying train/flight tickets or even any outlet which accepts Alipay (most places in China);
- Ability to chat to random strangers around you or even anywhere across the world;
- No need to reveal your phone number if you add someone;
- Pinned Chats.... Yeah that's an ancient feature...;
- Can send money to contacts;
- Sticker emoticons which you can download;
- Can search database for contacts there and then...
And plenty others...
I used to dislike WeChat but now I understand how much better it is than WhatsApp.
No need for me , i barely have 10 conversations there and most of them are old :D