For me and because of my job ,Android's file manager is better than everything in iphone. I think iphone is limited in managing files. Although iOs is faster but today working with files is necessary.
Aspros, 23 May 2017Do iPhone still need a password to let you install free apps from the market? Why tolerate tha... moreYou forgot going to settings menu to start mobile data is an easier life than Android. Lol.
AnonD-222187, 23 May 2017Yep , all your needs for digital consumption can be met with all the products you just quoted ... moreNot true! A car cost much much more! A car cost 100k usd at my country, and its only for 10 yrs.
All apple products added together is still nothing compared to that haha.
No wonder i see Apple everywhere. And no, no one is proud or boostful even with the brand new iPhone 7.
Do iPhone still need a password to let you install free apps from the market? Why tolerate that? Why tolerate not being able to arrange the app icons as you wish and comply them to your needs and priorities?
I will never forgive apple for all those restrictions, the always on restrictions, the no SD card, no removable batteries. For taking out radios and now the 3mm jack. For having the Bluetooth locked and unable to send not even a picture. For forcing out flash players streams. Those guys are fascists and the ones who comply Nazi drones. How can one willingly give away his freedom? They are a bunch of hypocrites who would tolerate everything, as long as they show off that they are rich enough to afford smth of recognisable value...
Not sure whether it is easier or not, but it is for sure much much more expensive.
Apple and iphone are for weak people and it only provides further weaknesses
lol, 23 May 2017is this a jokeYeah, it's Apple's marketing team.
Yep thats true...just give me an amoled display, better battery life and a better UI and you got my vote
I use a Google Pixel XL.
Apple's got nothing on this phone!
Anonymous, 23 May 2017What you said is very true. It proves you are more willing to be a slave to your phone.
Lif... moreSlaving for something and being passionate about something are 2 different things.
- I cant tell you how many times ive missed something important because I didnt see the screen turn on, notification light solves that
- icloud costs money, for someone who is willing to pay for it, its great for managing the space. I still like to move stuff from pc to phone and vice versa because sometimes its simpler.
- no customisation means that u are just willing to use something the way someone else meant it, without your personal touch on the operating system, its just too limiting.
And i dont disagree with you, it most certainly is the easiest.
"easier" - another way of saying "it lacks features"
Anonymous, 23 May 2017What you said is very true. It proves you are more willing to be a slave to your phone. Lif... moreYep , all your needs for digital consumption can be met with all the products you just quoted at the price...of a car.
Androids good.. apple best .. you must know how to use ur phone whether android or iPhone .. for me it was iPhone since 4s to now .. in between I tried s4,note3(liked it) a Motorola along with iPhone , but iOS wins .. I haven't even sold any of my iPhones to buy new one
Praim, 23 May 2017My first phone real smartphone was samsung galaxy s2. Loved that phone. Had root, aosp rom, xp... moreWhat you said is very true. It proves you are more willing to be a slave to your phone.
Life is easier on iPhone, not always stuck endlessly on your phone.
1. No notification light means it does not bother you until you are needed to see it.
2. No drag and drop for PC, means you do not need to bother about file management. Let iCloud handle it for you.
3. No customisation means less waste of time.
It may not be the cheapest solution, it may not be the most comfortable solution. It may not be a do-all-in-one device. Its definitely the most easy.
If you own the entire Apple product line, Watch / Pods / Phone / Mac, all its limitation will be gone.
Android Only, 23 May 2017I will stick to Android,live or dead.High 5
Too bad, that most of the commenters are not familiar with iOS and the advantages it has over Android. iOS was "tailored" to run on iPhone hardware. It means it is greatly optimized to run much better than Android even on dual-core processors (Yes, dual! not quad or octa). iOS will run better even with (surprise!) 1 GB of RAM. iOS excels especially in privacy and security (mostly so overlooked). Yes, believe it or not, there are many people that are far more concerned over their data, and not if they can download torrents over their phones or change their icons. iPhones, even the older ones like 5S, are still getting the latest updates the second Apple releases them, while majority of Androids are still running (another surprise) Lollipop! Lollipop is 5.x while latest Android is 7.1. Thats 5 release cycles (!). I hate to break it to you (most Android users) but most of you will never use latest Android version without buying a newer phone or do some ROM flashing (most ROMs are in everlasting beta phase and are highly unstable - good luck with that). Now, believe it or not I do love Android. I have an Android TV box and a Tablet which I enjoy, but my primary device with all the important information is my iPhone and that's not going to change anytime soon.
My first phone real smartphone was samsung galaxy s2. Loved that phone. Had root, aosp rom, xposed and all other good stuff. That was some time ago.
In 2014 i bought an iPhone 6+. Mostly because it was hyped to me (new design, bigger screens etc). Its a great phone too after almost 3 years still runs great.
Few key features that i like about iphone:
- the keyboard is on another level. I dont know yet how that has changed on newest android phones, but compared to my dads oneplus 3, its a lot better BUT i cant just press in the middle of a word to fix typo...
- i truly just works out of the box, BUT with great limitation
- it syncs well with my macbook pro ( yes i have a macbook, still not an iSheep tho), this i like a lot
- ios has great exlusive apps that aren't available on android and their equivalent sucks
Iphone is a great phone, and serves most people well. But im still going ti switch to android by the end of this year ( waiting for pixel 2) and here is why:
- i like to tinker, custom roms, mods etc
- notifications and widgets on iphone simply suck... i know for someone who has always used apple and widget are stilö kinda new thinks they are good, but coming from android i know better
- EVEN Bigger screens, yea i like em big
- the no restriction approach android has, drag and dropping files to pc, downloading files on android, a lot of customization.
Notification leds and always on displays MUST BE NICE, cuz im badly missing one..
Im just saying that there isnt a "better" device, iphone vs android phones, they are just suited for different people. My friend for example needs an iphone. He used to have an android and was always in trouble with it. Dragging some photos from android to pc was a hassle for him, so yea iphone is simpler to use, for people like my friend it works out of the box and the chips are great too.
BUT for ME? Android is the OS for me.
I will stick to Android,live or dead.
No way... the Apple ecosystem is too restrictive. It's like they give the phone to you to use... but anything else that you want to do with their phone will require their permission.