I hope they have stereo speakers on this one. Fed up with Samsung neglecting their audio.
AnonD-423618, 02 Jun 2017S8+ with a pen......
- that gives you the ability to write down phone numbers, email addresse... moreWell put. I'm holding off from getting the S8/S8+. I've owned 5 different Galaxy Notes since the series started in 2011, including the Note7 which I had to return.
The S Pen really counts as a main reason why some of us want it for more productivity functions. The pen is there when I need to sketch or jot something.
Given Android 7.1.2 has now been out for about a month, the Note 8 shipping with 7.1.1 in September\October and just as Android O is coming out, and as usual just missing out, is hardly exciting news. I would be more interested if it came out a month later with Android O from the outset rather than waiting 6 months for an upgrade from what will be out of date from the outset.
This sucks. Orero is really great. specially the modular part of it
I do think the note 8 will be just a big s8 plus with spen.I think the days of the note series haveing much better hardware specs than the s series is long over.but I do hope the note 8 destroys the s8 plus in every way
No thank you on the gimmick called infinity "curved glass idiocy" display, and 6 plus inch display.
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2017so just a big s8 with S pen??S8+ with a pen......
- that gives you the ability to write down phone numbers, email addresses, and addresses and have them automatically converted into a contact
- the ability to write down dates/time and have it automatically converted to a calendar event or reminder
- with the ability to take handwritten notes and have them automatically converted into typed documents
- with the ability to draw a design or note and send it in a message
- with the ability to take notes that are written on a whiteboard and photographed and update them and send them out as messages
- with the ability to crop photos precisely
- with the ability to create GIFs easily
- the ability to highlight words PRECISELY and translate them or search them
Anonymous, 02 Jun 2017Leave note 8 alone .S8plus tall screen really bad already .Well said !!
PLAYER SLAYER, 02 Jun 2017Huh? Samsung isn't any of those things. First of all, you get software updates at least 3 mont... moreI donct agree with you on the slowdown bit. My immediate family members have been using the Alpha and E7 for the past 2 years with no slowdown and no factory reset. And these are not fast phones. Even the Alpha has an AnTuTu score of only 30000 or so!
What you are saying may not be universally true.
strong advisory for samsung bosses--- PLEASE BE UPFRONT - honest - even at this stage of NOTE 8 --
Please no more pink screen issues for the note 8.I had to return my s8 plus 12 times and got a refund in the end the update sort of hides the issue not fixes it. I'm a note 4 user so the note 8 better not have pink screen otherwise sammy is done for me
Well, in fact, that the Note 8 will include the Infinity Display (from the S8 duo), 7.1.1 Nougat & an upgraded S Pen (stylus), is just elementary. That we can say that it's not even a news ( even a homo erectus could have predicted it). Anyway, as the article well said too, the real and first (among other important Q...) question is if&how will Samsung be able to incorporate a fingerprint embedded in/under the display, after they didn't had enough time (or/and the adequate tech at the moment ) to include it in the S8 duo. And how they will manage to (hopefully) make a slightly bigger battery and enough space for the S Pen (stylus), after the related fiasco?