Finally moto kept their promise to update x play, working smoothly, thank you for waste my 800 mb internet for new startup animation and new notification pnl nothing else intresting in this..
some weeKs before i got notification about nougat update and after 2days its gone. but day before yesterday i got the notification again and i did upgrade my fone to andriod 7.1.1
and its running fine too
Krunal, 07 Oct 2017Any one facing heating issue after 7.1.1 updateYes I'm having trouble in updating my device from 6.0.1 to 7.1.1. Also device is booting into boot menu instead of booting into OS
I got the update notification. But I still didn't download it . Does it have any bugs guys?.And it is 7.1.1 , hope it will works well.
Scorpion King, 21 Oct 2017Received Nougat Update for my Moto X play....Finally ! Is it working good after update ?
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2017I also did get itI have received update for Moto X play XT1562
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2017I also didn't get itI have received update for XT1562
Finally my moto x play updated to android nougat....today evening. No any issues.....working suberb.
Krunal, 07 Oct 2017Any one facing heating issue after 7.1.1 updateI am facing in Sound as any time ringer,mic and speaker stops working
Anyone capture the ota:
When you receive an OTA notification, DON'T download it. To capture the OTA, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Download Terminal Emulator from the Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ww.apk4fun.com).
2. Open Terminal Emulator and type: "logcat > /sdcard/ota.txt" (without quotes).
3. Go back to the OTA notification & click on download.
4. When the download process is starting, switch back to terminal emulator & close it.
5. Browse to your SD Card using any file manager. There you'll find a file named "OTA.txt". Open it & search for OTA download link in it.
Deepak, 14 Oct 2017Ya , now phone is repaired. working fine but guess what marshmallow again HahahaI got error 7 while installing and phone is dead now , tried to flash 6.0.1 firmware but failed , Now phone is stuck in bootloop
Am using Moto X Play XT1562, still waiting for update. I think XT1562 not received the update, may be still pending. What about lenage OS. 14.1 ? Please post review. Moto simply cheating us. #neverbuymoto