Anonymous, 15 Jun 2017Nokia, why you dont releasing a flagship phone?Because not many buying expensive phones compared to mid-ranger ones.
Krisheart, 14 Jun 2017few things mate 1. its not real Nokia Nokia. its HMD using Nokia brand and its not the same t... moreI'm answering Q1: Yes. It's HMD, not Nokia. But if you said it's different team, then no, they are the same team. HMD team was composed mostly from ex-Nokia after Microsoft buying Nokia's Mobile Division.
Sonu4678, 13 Jun 2017Stronger build? Have you ever used a Xiaomi? Nokia gives you polycarbonate body but Xiaomi giv... moreAre you sure you're talking about Nokia 6? You're not talking about Lumias are you?
Nokia 6 was all aluminium build. Take a look on this Mi5 from Xiaomi:
And compare it to this Nokia 6 from HMD:
What do you think? Oh... By the way... This is the internal of Nokia 6. Check it out:
That metal plate... is the source of Nokia 6's sturdiness. Still thinking Nokia 6 isn't sturdy?
Krisheart, 14 Jun 2017few things mate
1. its not real Nokia Nokia. its HMD using Nokia brand and its not the same t... more1. Nope, they do not. In price performance rage, their has to be also: quality, support, usability, warranty. Things that are quite vague in a xiaomi boat made device.
2. The reasons they are cheap is: It's made on transporter ships. Their workers are paid with Peanuts. Morally i will never support a company like this. Oh that is if i can ever pass thru the crappy quallity, cheap feeling and worse talking experience ever ( talking experience like this can also be found in apple and samesung are not verry far)
listen Chinese toys, Nokia phones are near to stock Android ,better build quality and reliable after sale service . hence Nokia phones are flawless and durable .
When can we except Nokia to release nokia 6 special edition,arte black (4 gb ,64GB internal storage) in India.
Krisheart, 14 Jun 2017few things mate
1. its not real Nokia Nokia. its HMD using Nokia brand and its not the same t... moreChinese brands are like use and throw. No proper Service support, if it is there then they takes more than a month to repair your device. No software updates . No proper R&D etc etc.
Nokia/HMD has shown the build quality in latest devices and promised software updates for next two major android versions ( android O and android P ) .
Nokia back. He lauched in india but he very delay so interst heve down
aVats, 13 Jun 2017Steep Price ? You want a Nokia android smartphone for 50$..? Just forget your Chinese brands p... morefew things mate
1. its not real Nokia Nokia. its HMD using Nokia brand and its not the same team so no track record.
2. Those chinese brands are way better than samsung and LG in performance to price ratio. it about performance to price ratio and not the price only which matters.
3. In a country like India, sub 10K INR is the price band where most people buy phones and change every year or 2.
Nokia here has prices way higher than competition.
and ohhh... I forgot Nokia isn't making these phones in Finland. all these are coming from same chinese factories where iphones or xiaomies are being made.
Welcome Nokia Trusted brand now its come with pure or scure up to date android os android 7.1.1 or 7.1.2 plus superb built quality .
Go back Chinese phone not updated oS like a oppo vivo chip quality phones .
Nokia 5 will definitely beat moto g5.
Nokia's competition is with premium brands like samsung, motorola, htc etc not with cheap quality xiaomi, oppo, vivo etc.
Nokia is focusing on consumer exp, robustness, durability, overall exp not the hardware specs.
They are talking about trust today, but what they have done with nokia x platform users, though it was an experiment but ultimately who is bearing the consequences...the people right.
Who knows if this chapter fails likewise nokia x platform then people will not get after sales support, no updates and they will bear the consequences not hmd.
Nokia! Nokia!! Nokia!!! I hope you are here to stay. You made me run from one brand to another due to your closure. I hope you will keep to the trend i.e, always upgrading and updating your software as at when due. Remain Nokia please e.g. Durability etc. Welcome back.