Anonymous, 21 Jun 2017700 euro? It is almost 800 usd. So everything is fine.It was 700 american dollars ffs, are you talking about canadian or australian dollars or something?
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2017Z2 was 600$ Z3 Compact was 750$ Z3 was 900$ dude. I've bought it after one day of release.How could a Z3 Compact cost more than a Z2 that's hilarious, it's a compact version ffs
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2017Z2 was 600$ Z3 Compact was 750$ Z3 was 900$ dude. I've bought it after one day of release.I already told you the price was 650-700Â€, you probably didn't have the phone box only and I don't feel like arguing with some one who is commenting as anonymous.
Looks amazing. Absolutely love the design, it's so sharp and elegant.
Shadocx, 20 Jun 2017I thought the Z3 was $650-700 when it came out, I think some one stole your money...Z2 was 600$ Z3 Compact was 750$ Z3 was 900$ dude. I've bought it after one day of release.
Anonymous, 19 Jun 2017800$ is great price for this beauty. I've bought my Z3 with 900$. And it works fine till now.I thought the Z3 was $650-700 when it came out, I think some one stole your money...
Pro.DigiVid, 20 Jun 2017I ordered and received my Xperia XZ Premium. i ordered international version with the Fingerpr... moreYou can try to look at Ringke case in ebay.. There is 1 in promotion ship by South Korean seller. Only 8 USD and the clear case seems pretty clean and nice
I ordered and received my Xperia XZ Premium. i ordered international version with the Fingerprint working. And man I must say the following as I just upgraded from S7 Edge. No bad blood against sammy, but, Xperia is simply class apart:
- The Phone might look less impressive in pictures with big bezels, but hold this beast in hand, and you will know why this is called Premium. Hands down, it is a BEAUTY and THE BEAST. Its Stunningly beautiful and built like a tank!!! Dont believe my words, try getting hands on a real device, and you will know.
- Battery Life: 1 charge, easily lasts for 48 hours with 20% minimum still left. My usage is daily emails, lil bit of videos, lots of bluetooth headset calling and 2-3 hours tops surfing internet.
- Played some 4k videos from you tube. Breathtakingly beautiful when the phone switches to 4K rendering.
- Audio quality. No complains. At par with my existing S7E plus, am able to play Hi Res Audio
- Slow Mo Video. This is a killer feature. You got something crazy in your head. Try shooting in Slow Mo. You will know why this camera is a kick ass. Low light is average, but i dont go out cliking pictures in low light. Day light is exceptionally Good. But Slow Mo.. the only limitation is the lack of creativity. If you think this is useless,, honestly, you are probably really short on creativity with the things this thing just did for me in 4 days.
- Trying to find some case. not much accessories options. Not that i want a case, just that, i want to save this beauty from any accidents.
- Tap to wake up feature is missing. i know if is there on all other xperia phones. So just gonna wait when sony is gonna get it on premium as well.
Note7 owner, 19 Jun 2017This will be $499 in no time..A few months? No. 6 months or more so? Probably.
Note7 owner, 19 Jun 2017This will be $499 in no time.. I wouldn't doubt it.
800$ is great price for this beauty. I've bought my Z3 with 900$. And it works fine till now.
the international version has all the bands plus useable fingerprint scanner and it's 100 less. i wonder which one people will get lol