Hoffmann, 09 Jul 2017Was the first QHD display phone the LG G3?A Vivo's phone
I feel like this fight for bezelless, ultra thin or resolution is pretty useless. QHD is more than good enough right now, I'd prefer having better cameras or battery life but that's just me.
Anonymous, 09 Jul 2017Here you can see how crazy people and phone manufacturers became. If it continues like that, i... more"Kids, back in MY day, pockets on Jeans and pants were only small enough to fit your hand into!"
In 2008 I had the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 with 311ppi and it was freaking sharp that time, it felt like that was the max sharpness of all times.
I had owned over 20 cellphones from 1999 to present & pretty much had all the mentioned resolutions & screen sizes, wished I kept them all.
MMK, 09 Jul 2017Apple fanboys will always say that QHD is impractical and a gimmick.... Until Apple releases a... moreAsk anybody outside internet. From all the things people wants in a phone, more resolution its not one of them. Its not an "Apple's users" thingy
Psycho, 09 Jul 2017I want 4K Resolution on a 6" screen with 10 TB storage, 20,000 mAh battery, Quad Stereo System... moreI want
- 4K resolution
- 5" bezelless
- 16PB with 10'000 times of NVMe Speed
- 5'000 mAh battery which gets energy from (true) wireless charging ports around (but waves only work with battery, they don't mess with human cells) and Solar in screen and back
- fingerprint, scratch, dent and crack resistant front and back with titanium frame
- front and back Panel as speaker
- 3 cluster processor (1 really big core which uses 80% of space, 2 mid cores which use 9% of space each, rest 2% divided into plenty of tiny cores for background process, for example 512 tiny cores)
- 0.000000627nm processor
- 300 PetaFLOPS GPU
- 12MP triple camera (normal, telephoto, monochrome) with microLED Flash ring around it, can adapt to different colors and the right color to every situation
- cameras with 1" size, 16 element, f/0.12, and many assistive systems we can't imagine today to improve quality and stability (look at Xperia phones how many special features their cameras have to improve pics, even thought they don't have the best phone cameras)
- bundled with wireless headphones, true wireless charging adapter which you plug into wall and then your phone charges from many feet away even
- completely recycable
Here you can see how crazy people and phone manufacturers became. If it continues like that, in 2030 we will have 12" phones with 8K displays
You surely did forget the highest resolution mobile display as of now.
Galaxy-gear, 09 Jul 2017S8 king of phones
More than 500ppiZ5 Premium of 2015, 806 ppi LMAO
Apple fanboys will always say that QHD is impractical and a gimmick.... Until Apple releases a phone with QHD then it will be the most needed feature..