Anonymous, 20 Jul 2017Asus did a lot better in the laptop department. ASUS phones normally only can compete in the m... moreAsus phones with similar or inferior specs are around 1.5x costlier than xiaomi and honor. And their software is too heavy for the specs they offer in their phones.
Nah. Other brands already bashed them up with better flagships already. Plus I never heard of people around me who got ASUS, because their flagships are crap. The only time when I see people using ASUS is when I went to Malaysia. Lol even Sony phones are still seen around me lmao.
can't wait to have a phone with Bluetooth 5.0 :)
Asuseless, 20 Jul 2017For Asus, building phones is something they do as charity I believe. They never learn from the... moreAsus did a lot better in the laptop department. ASUS phones normally only can compete in the mid range level.
At mid range level,
1) there are some people who are very bored of Xiaomi or have used Xiaomi and wanting to try another mid range devices,
2) Samsung devices are quite expensive at mid range for its specs,
3) Huawei and Oppo are also slightly more expensive than Asus for its specs at mid range,
4) some people might want to avoid Lenovo due to the brand reputation.
5) Moto mid ranges phones are not common and usually very late to reach my country.
6) Meizu mid ranges phones are also not common and has a lot lesser popularity.
and many more reasons.
Why no 5.7 inches variant?
For Asus, building phones is something they do as charity I believe. They never learn from their mistakes and don't listen to consumers. The features are all in talks alone, nothing impressive in the works. One should go to their fb page and find visitors posts to see how cheap and defective their entire products range are. I have never seen these many people bashing at them.
probably a snap 660.