Anonymous, 17 Aug 2017omg that bezelbut the speaker works and the screen as well. lol.
For same phone every year, thanks sony !
So no antenna bands on the newest leak?
I wonder how they've done that given that it appears to be a single piece of metal for back and sides. Possibly painted antenna bands?
i dont agree that sony is going downhill because look at all those comments! haha
it means they are still attractive!
omg that bezel
I personally like their designs since the first Xperia was released. I have a feeling this phone's going to be special, hopefully.
The number of comments on a Sony article here is not commensurate with their phone sales.
Wow, this looks horrible! :o
Thus Sony XZ1 is a beaSt of flagship!!
I for once would like at least one manufacturer to get away from sealed glass no removable battery nonsense.
potatoe-elv, 17 Aug 2017lmao, the irony.....the picture taken has pincushion distortion. hahaha. Goodjob sony, now my ... more4k is not the only thing outstanding. and there is nothing standout about the Xz1
Anonymous, 17 Aug 2017Yes. Sony pages are the only ones with lots of comments. This must be your first time using th... moreSorry for not mentioning the other brands which has hundreds of comments. But btw should i mention it in the first place? If i was talking about Sony?
Too much noise around design and bezels. I simple like sony because of their design. The phones are simple and beautiful. I like their rectangle design. Almoast all other brands have the same eggy shape. Ok, samsung edge is exception. Nice phone. But if you see other phones, they are almoast all the same.
Khaled Seoud, 17 Aug 20171. All top of the line flagships have similar main specs, like 4 or 6GB of RAM, a few have 8, ... moreFinally, another person who understands the idea of personal PREFERENCE around here.
Why have android manufacturers gone back to faux plastic scratch magnets? You're paying $1000 for something that looks like it was designed in 2008.
This is one of the few exceptions
At least it doesn't look like a Samsung toy
1. All top of the line flagships have similar main specs, like 4 or 6GB of RAM, a few have 8, and Snapdragon 835 or Exynos 8895 for Samsung or Kirin 960 for Huawei.
2. Each company has their own phone designs that they are following, that's what makes each phone different from another brand's phone, with some additional features that each company adds to its devices.
3. Bashing on a certain company (in this case Sony) for they don't follow the design trend that other brands did is complete stupidity and nonsense, if you don't like it leave it, but if you do, buy it! it's easy.
4. If all brands wanted the same designs, they could have made an agreement that one company makes the designs for them all, following each year's trend in body design.. which will make all of them look the same, thus no diversity, no competition between the brands..
5. for Sony haters, this is not your place!! go for the brand(s) you like and post your comments there.. bashing on Sony for making their own designs and not imitating other brands is invalid and complete nonsense!!
6. for those who bash on all brands, hating everything, either sony or samsung or htc or any other brand and keep wandering in all brands' pages posting dumb comments and bashing on them all, SHUT UP!!!!
Thunder_man, 17 Aug 2017It seems that Sony really need to hire some one to redesign their phones !!!
more or less all... morewhy won't one company make the designs for all brands then??
if you want another design go for another brand, each company has their own designs that they follow, so you should get another brand with a design that suits you, and don't bash on a company for their designs!!
XtremE16, 17 Aug 20173d? What is this? Anyone know? Until its out we can only guess, but its definitely a new feature, and then there is an extra sensor on the back, besides nfc, that comes with it....
So my guess is new AR and camera feature, one alike supposedly coming in new iphones too.
We ll have to wait and see.
Anonymous, 17 Aug 2017Really? All flagships have same specs now
All that is left is the design
People judge by the... moreGuess they never showed you in live tests how inferior Socs with Mali graphics are against snapdragon Adreno ones.
So no, not all flagships are the same,
for ex S8 exynos isnt flagship grade device considering S8 snapdragon one, and even that one throttles seriously on heavy strain when compared to flags like XZ Premium, that have graphite plate cooler inside.