1000 EURO for phone + new charger + few covers + tempered glass + omg if it ever fall and break glass replacement will be soo expensive
btw only difference between galaxy s5 and Ip8 are camera and cpu ... these 2 dont worth 800 more euro :D HAHAHAHHAHA FUNNY ISNT IT
AnonD-558092, 24 Sep 2017I still don't get how Indians could afford these devices when you know the average salary is b... morebecause average salary means nothing. average can include for example 80% that earns one fifth of that amount on average, and 20% that earns 10 times of that amount.
when you have 1.3+ billion people, even if just 5% can afford it, it's still 65 million people that can afford it.
the numbers are just for example. I do not know how many India people can afford it.
I would vote here, but I don't have any info about the iPhone X to cast a vote.
yea, iPhone jumps on bezel-less & 18:9 ratio screen wagon, and I'm sure that the same fanboys that explained us why it sucks when samsung and lg did it, now will explain us why apple has invented the wheel once again.
AnonD-558092, 24 Sep 2017I still don't get how Indians could afford these devices when you know the average salary is b... moreIndia is a country of more than a billion people. If only 2 percentage of people could afford it then to that's a nice 25 Million people for that. Coming to it industry yes in my own city it guys couldn't afford iPhone x with their annual salary. Ironically it's one of the richest in India thanks to diamonds. Coming to me. Even if I can afford it I won't buy simply because customising and bricking a 200 $ phone(mi A1) will leave me with less regret than 1300 one. Plus it will do mostly the same things anyways
PS. If any it manager of my city is here, stop ripping your employees
AnonD-206292, 24 Sep 2017The data you're showing is correct for about 95% of Indians, but the remaining 5% have a much ... moreBut voting these who cannot afford. That's why cheaper copy of iPhone - oneplus 5 is so popular in India.
AnonD-558092, 24 Sep 2017I still don't get how Indians could afford these devices when you know the average salary is b... moreThe data you're showing is correct for about 95% of Indians, but the remaining 5% have a much higher income. So all these devices are targeted towards them, in other words 60 million potential customers.
AnonD-57982, 24 Sep 2017Why people hate iPhones is one they can't offer to buy it. Or else some hate Nokia saying that... moreit's not about hate for me...when you use the same design for a premium price, people get tired of it, and frustrated at the same time...if samsung and other companies do the same, we will be very critical of them...
I like the iphone 5s design
But from iphone 6, the design basically is the same without increasing battery capacity,
shappy, 24 Sep 2017but in reality only 45% are iphone lovers.Less than 20%, marketsharewise. But some non-iPhone users do like the design and/or features, me excluded, of course.
Kangal, 24 Sep 2017Stop putting blind faith into any company, let alone Apple.
What I said is a fact, it is PO... moreYou're still writing nonsense.
I'm not disputing what is fact or not. I'm saying that you saying it's coming back is just pure fantasy speculation at the moment. They have a form of biometric authentication which they say is more secure than TouchID. By putting it back on a product they've taken it off they are making it less secure.
Apple don't do things for "enthusiasts", they give you something they believe works best in their eco system and you take it or leave it. They made people like TouchID and now that they have given FaceID, they are going to make people like it (what you call "enthusiasts).
Sony Fanboy Bitches, 24 Sep 2017If Steve Jobs was still alive, Apple would probably be the first to start the bezel less trend... moreit is not introduced by apple, fingerprint is already present in a phone before apple
If Steve Jobs was still alive, Apple would probably be the first to start the bezel less trend.
Their last real innovation is the fingerprint scanner, and that's thanks to Steve Jobs as well.
Apple fans, you don't even realize that with this price of an overpriced iPhone X, you can already book a business class in any airlines, stay 5 nights hotel in a 5 star hotel or worse, buy a motorcycle!!! This phone is totally worthless and worse for all of us. Unless if you are a billionaire, they go buy iPhone X.
AnonD-702893, 24 Sep 2017I have more nicier suggestions Buy a xiomi A1 and a good DSLR for 600 $ But for wasting 1000$Perfect
I have more nicier suggestions
Buy a xiomi A1 and a good DSLR for 600 $
But for wasting 1000$
iPhone 7+ 128gb is best buy iOS device this year
Frankly I didn't liked Apple iphones this year and the x will soon become x forever
I still don't get how Indians could afford these devices when you know the average salary is between 1000$ and 8000$ (IT) a year. I just want to understand.
Note: This data was fetched from very reliable sources online.
Sidenote: While half of the world thinks Indians are scammers in a call center, those that work in IT are being scammed. Where I live, any programmer can easily afford the latest tech, a new car and a house. You guys should wake up and ask more money. You are literally being paid 10x less.
Oh and about the poll: No surprises here. Would you please tell me what's new with the 8/+ other than the usual SoC upgrade, camera tweaking and other stuff? Oh, wireless charging and fast charging?!? Wow, let's all throw the i7 away because it doesn't have these!!! Their interpretation of fast charging is more like lying. And most people that have a device capable of wireless charging do not use that feature. Design is the same, moving the antennas do not count.
Patience is a virtue with Apple. Last time I was excited for an iPhone was the 4 not knowing the 4s would be released over a year later and be the first dual-core iPhone. Apple will rehash the design over and over.
Waiting on the SE based on the X. The iPhone SEX. I don't want that unibrow notch. The notch I want is on my bedpost. Wait another year and you won't deal with shortages, same design, better internals, features ironed out, software ironed out, etc.
Look at the iPhone 7 vs 8. Last year, iPhone 7 was hard to get on launch day. The 8 is a better version of it with same rear cam and SoC as the X, and nobody bats an eye for it. It was a year ago, you couldn't find any 7 especially the jet black. Not nobody cares about the 8 (aka 6sss) because everyone is waiting for the X?
That is why new design don't mean squat to me. People eventually grew tired of designs. A new color option won't change how you really use it. A better, faster, and perhaps cheaper iPhone based on the X will be released for the next 3 yrs after this one.
Anonymous, 24 Sep 2017You're just making up nonsense trying to get people believing you, making it sound like its re... moreStop putting blind faith into any company, let alone Apple.
What I said is a fact, it is POSSIBLE to get TouchID on the iPhone X successor.
Enthusiasts prefer TouchID.
The general users prefer TouchID.
So it is VERY likely that Apple will bring back TouchID to the iPhone 11/10S/XS.
And when that happens people will have a choice of Pin code, TouchID, and FaceID.
The first two doesn't detract from the device's design. However FaceID makes the iPhone quite less usable and ugly because of that lip/cutout.
And because of Apple's decision, we should see that lip in the future iPhones... which means future iPhones will also have that ugly lip like the Essential Phone, rather than going for a more elegant design like the Mix/G6/S8/Note8/V30/Mix2.