So we have gone wireless with:
- telephony (duh)
- data (3G)
- memory (cloud)
- charging (Qi)
- sound output (Bluetooth)
- security (iris/face recognition)
- payments (NFC)
- organising (voice command)
- UI navigation (eye tracking/hover gestures)
- accessory control (IrDa)
- 3D vision (parallax display)
- screen sharing (AirPlay/Miracast)
- pairing (Wifi)
- photo capture (Smile detection)
.... and lastly wireless display (built-in projectors)
Wireless MicroSD cards. And no, clouds did not replace them, since you cant access them without connection and cant install an app on them while have to pay every month for big amount of storage(64 gb for example).
What else do you think will go wireless?
He will resurrect and then ascend in the sky.
First notable mention:
Headphone jack (trend that the iPhone 7 & 7 Plus have started)
Second notable mention:
Pogo pins internal hardware connections (LG V30)
What was the point of this short post?