Foxtrot2Novmbr, 05 Nov 2017Want to clarify? 1. 128, 256, and 512gb internal storage is available on apple store all ove... more#2 Samsung do not manage base OS or its partnered developers, it is Google that manages them. Samsung Apps are optimised for its various devices. Samsung has mastered its software distribution process with support for various mobiles, each with varied,regional variables,on top of that various versions of OS. Unlike Apple Samsung has been very smart in its distribution without compromising quality. Now they have Knox and enterprise edition. I don't think Apple with all the control in its hands they could match Samsung in such a complex feagmented portfolios of devices on the software front.
Karl, 05 Nov 2017That is a fact, no doubt. Three of the most expensive components in the iPhones are from Samsu... more". At the end, what are you watching all time is a Samsung panel."
Thank god it's not typical OLED screen with those horrible oversaturated colours.
Mary, 05 Nov 2017What represents iOS is completely antagonistic to what Android is. Android users would never a... moreLuckily Apple have made it very easy to enjoy their ecosystem, you don't want to leave from there when you get in. Every year Apple makes it harder and harder to leave offering more and more unified experience among devices, you have everything in one fingerprint or face id away.
What represents iOS is completely antagonistic to what Android is. Android users would never accept iOS as a system for personal use. There is nothing that can be missed on Android phones. While they give you the freedom of use you need. In iOS and the ecosystem of Apple you stay stuck in what they offer, you are tied and guided by them. If you want to develop an application for yourself and try it on your own hardware (phone, etc) you have to pay them through their developer programm even if you do not have the intention to commercialize it or hack the system and falsify certain things.
iOS the farther the better. I would not want it even as a gift.
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2017What? Samsung can't beat Apple?? At what exactly? Synthetic benchmark scores are all I can thi... moreWant to clarify?
1. 128, 256, and 512gb internal storage is available on apple store all over the world. Samsung's galaxy note 8 emperor edition is sold in limited countries.
2. Apple has a lot of paid developers. Which is why most of their new iphone introduction comes with sample apps. Like the ARkit from apple's latest convention. Samsung only introduces smartphone. And has hardly any app demo from the developers.
3. Almost all iphones have stereo quality. Even the latest iphone 7 onwards have triple speaker system which gives it a dolby effect when watching movies. Even the ipad pro now has quad stereo speakers. And by this year. The latest ipad pro now has 120hz pro motion display. Majority of samsung flagship and other samsung phones only has 1 speaker. Worst part is it's not even a stereo speaker. The only contender that samsung has on the ipad pro is the galaxy tab 3.
4. When it comes to updates. Apple has it all. 64 bit apps, 64 bit os, metal optimized apps and even prolonged OS update support. Samsung on the other hand can't even match this. And most samsung users would root their phone in order to install roms.
5. Apple has a lot of third party accessory providers anywhere in the world. Samsung only has little since it has too many phones which are low quality, and mid tier smartphones.
6. When it comes to introduction. Apple makes it sure that it works when the product is release to the public. Just like the iphone x's true depth camera. I've seen a lot of videos on youtube. On people trying to trick the iphone x's face ID. Most of them failed, while only minors were able to succeed in tricking the face id. Unlike what happen in note 8. Where it can be unlocked by the picture of the registered user.
7. When it comes to quality. Iphone takes years for the price to go down. Meanwhile, All samsung galaxy phones price goes down quickly. I can even purchased a galaxy s8 plus for only $300. Now here's a good question. When the galaxy phone starts to lag. Does samsung care that your phone is lagging because of their touchwiz? NO!
Yuko, 05 Nov 2017The funniest thing is that their iPhones will always has a part of Samsung inside and live wit... moreThat is a fact, no doubt. Three of the most expensive components in the iPhones are from Samsung. The iPhone X production cost is estimated in $ 412.75 and the Samsung components in the phone NAND flash, DRAM and OLED display estimated in $ 219.80 according to data from IHS Markit.
Lol, next time that I see an iPhone X I'll need to ask if it's a half Samsung phone or who manufacture that beautiful display. At the end, what are you watching all time is a Samsung panel.
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2017I dnt like the design.. and I m 6s user I like the design, and I'm iPhone 7 user who thinks that 6 and 6s back is ugly af
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2017And you? What are you doing here?Just checked because I got here
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2017Face ID fails when yout mouth/nose is covered with dust mask /surgical mask, full face helmet ... moreYou can take a photo from the lock screen. And that's all normal, if you are wearing gloves, touchID also won't work.
Yolokeke, 05 Nov 2017No it's not fully reviewed I didn't mean the "1 month later" issue. I mean the 2h later issue everyone is facing with their iPhone ex. I'm sure it happened when they take the same picture and they show up differently.
But nah, US media won't post it, let's just say they post it once, and then that's the end of it. "It's not a big deal"