More people in legal dep. than R&D.
LOL love that line!
AnonD-13621, 12 Jul 2011i wish that the Apple company close down.no need to wished that far.. we can still enjoy their product if they change how they run the company and make a product that costumer oriented..
I really don't understand Apple. Who they think they are, the creators of everything?
I'm dismayed that Apple has resorted to competition in the courts rather than the market place... Apple your a disappointment!!!
I Think APPLE "paranoid" to face the fact that android is more powerfull Than their IOS.They just want to make all android "BANNED" from USA market. What a stupid attitude!
i wish that the Apple company close down.
AnonD-1314, 12 Jul 2011Hey apple, are you ok?? It seems that there is anthor bite in your logo.lolz...best comment..
apple ran out of ideas of what next phone/pad should look like, so they figured while they work on something...lets sue every company thats out there...
YA ya,we heard all smartphone brands filing lawsuit to on another,hey
all mobiles companys,listen up!!!dun act like kids,no matter wat,u all need resolve customer issues such as shortage bat life,network n others issues.the higher u go,the greater u fall...Apple,u can't force every ppls in the whole world to use ur product,dun u read from yahoo news, teenagers sold themselves just to get a iphones or ipad,think first before u act,or the next one,Apple may be banned.
AnonD-13618, 12 Jul 2011Next up. Apple sues God because he/she created apple tree This is disgusting. If you want mar... moreShouldn´t it be the other way arround? God sueing Apple since God created the apple first and all that...If you belive that stuff that is
ahomad, 12 Jul 2011BTW I wish google sue you for your IO5, as most of its features were just copied from android... moreI don´t thing Google can sue Apple for the same reason Apple can´t sue Google directely over Android
Anonymous, 12 Jul 2011Apple sueing HTC?? LOL! HTC where developing touchphones like 10 years before iPhone even exis... moreActually IBM made the first touch screen mobile, back in 1992 with the IBM Simon.
Next up. Apple sues God because he/she created apple tree
This is disgusting. If you want market share back apple release a decent iphone 5 at a reasonable price instead suing everyone. The fact that i got a similarly speced galaxy S ( with better GPU and bigger screen ) for 400euros and iphone4 still costs 650euros ( 50euros more than the much better galaxy S2 and the newer HTC phones ) is a reason why you are gonna go the way of Macintosh vs Windows apple ( you know 1 Os has 80-90% of the market the other less than 10% )
apple is a scaredy cat, a coward, cant compete fairly, still many people is hypnotized by this crappy company, she is scared with the other phone makers so the only desperate way left is suing them one by one, cant imagine if all cellphone makers sue apple at one time, they will broke- forsure.
apple is the only company that has no shame. totally shitty company, i lost all my respect to this company, never ever buy their products
I wish google sue you for your IO5, as most of its features were just copied from android. but I think google is bigger than that, they want someone to compete with them to make it mor interresting. (not like you)
AnonD-616, 12 Jul 2011only nokia kicked apple :-) :-) . apple how much you paid to nokia huh At least you admit Nokia received bribes...
its obvious that apple losing the ground for android, so the best thing to do is to sue them trying to slow them down. shame on you apple, come on, show us what you do in the market not in the court. you won't be able by any chance to ban all differnet phones whenever better one than yours is made. so stop it and focus on your job.
I wish people would stop buying apple products... absolutely a disgusting company...
I heard Apple was suing Amazon for using the tern App Store. Suing Samsung for being better and putting the damn home button in the middle of the phone. And now it is suing HTC just for the sh*t of it. Apple did not invent neither the phone neither the screen of touch neither the damn fruit itself! Apple is now just plane stupid! The people have a right to choose what they want to use! So i am pretty sure that Apple is going to lose this thing
only nokia kicked apple :-) :-) . apple how much you paid to nokia huh