I have factory installed 7.1. android, waiting for the oreo, checking every day for the update, but nothing
Not show update my phone after complete update process please kindly help me
I have 7.1.2 and my system is up to date now what can I do for 8.0 orea. Plz help me....
My phone's version is 7.1.0.
But it still showing up to date. I didn't receive any update.
I m unable to update Oreo in MIA1. My phone always shows system upto date......
Some times caller ID don't appear on screen where as call bell goes on.
I have updated my A1 last week and I have a summary of the update.
1. The fast charging is enabled in the new update!! YAY!!
2. The UI is refreshed and is fun to use. (In-Call screen, notification panel, etc).
1. The data connectivity has degraded. I am not able to connect to the internet quite a few times.
2. There seems to be some lags when playing games.
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2018Is not true
1.) Battery drained faster, during idle the phone drained double the battery ju... morealmost a week with oreo. multiple bugs - battery drains fast when phone is unused, when gsm network disconnects it doesn't connect back without reboot. battery app is now very bad - doesn't show at which time which app was using battery, screen often doesn't refresh and wifi and bluetooth always show 0%.
i updated phone only to see if camera performance improved, because on my phone it was absolutelly bad in any light for all 3 cams. so, the macro cam finally started to make clear photos in a good light. all other 2 cam perfomance either left the same, or made even worse.
other improvements - you can now hide sensitive text in notifications on screen. the contact app displays the group contacts better - no 8 giant circles on screen this time. app permissions also changed so you maybe need to review and turn some off again. take care
I see the update notification but I will wait a few months. I'm concerned about the battery issue.
Greetings from Transilvania.
Bus List : -
1) When adjusting the volume, the DO NOT DISTURB switch is partially visible meaning the lower part of the switch is invisible.
2) Even some notifications when expanded show only the top half.
3) PiP does not work..
4) Noticed battery draning at a faster rate
AnonD-723864, 02 Jan 2018But I'm still waiting..... From Bangladesh Better to wait, there are many bugs in the first batch Oreo update.
Jubayel73, 01 Jan 2018My A1 31 December update oreo.... I'm from Bangladesh. But I'm still waiting..... From Bangladesh
There are 3 bug so far that i found after the update.
1. Location in System UI is always show.
2. Bluetooth use a lot of battery in battery status but it doesn't actually use any.
3. There is no padding when Wifi/4G send-receive which cause System UI to keep moving left and right.
rahmat.tri, 02 Jan 2018I havent got oreo update yet, but in my a1 facebook group review said that,
1. baterry perfo... moreIs not true
1.) Battery drained faster, during idle the phone drained double the battery juice compare to Nougat.
2.) Some lag in fingerprint sensor unlocking.
3.) Signal about the same
4.) Camera no difference, low light photo still bad.
5.) Not sure about multi window since I don't use them.
So in short don't believe things you read in Facebook.
Among cons I noticed
1.) No more clear catche function
2.) Setting menu more complicated & confusing.
I havent got oreo update yet, but in my a1 facebook group review said that,
1. baterry perfomance better, suport fastcharging,
2. no lag and better user experience,
3. more stable sinyal,
4. better camera performance
5. smooth multiwindows
there's still bug in few app and game, also new setting placement that need to adapt
AnonD-727579, 31 Dec 2017We are still waiting on Poland for updateI AM still waiting
AnonD-723864, 01 Jan 2018My xiaomi A1 do not get Android oreo from bangladesh..... Now what should I do? My A1 31 December update oreo.... I'm from Bangladesh.