Anonymous, 20 Jan 2018Absolutely not. They should not use a gimmick as a USP. Instead they should make a phone tha... moreV30 is a solid all rounder its just lacking a serious selling point (gimmick or whatever) its priced close too Note8 and Mate10 is cheaper but equally comepetitive
LG superfan, 16 Jan 2018All LG need is a differentiator like Note series have spen motorola has moto mods LG needs to ... moreAbsolutely not. They should not use a gimmick as a USP.
Instead they should make a phone that is very strong all-round.
At this point, LG might as well just re-organize their G series phones and make them mid-rangers. Up until this last year the V series has been more of a flagship than the G series in terms of specs and performance.
LG makes great flagship phones but their OS looks so Damm funny like a 10 year old girl be using it.
LG should make mid-range device from plastic with 32gb ROM, removable battery, FM radio with app, 720p display, Android 7.1, but with Hi-Fi Quad DAC, and last but not least, a cool SoC. I think LG should put more focus on the TV market, as they sell more TV than Samsung in my opinion. I want LG to make budget device for the people and make it easy to repair.
M33, 16 Jan 2018I'm currently with my old Galaxy Note 3, I can't choose my next phone.It' still a good phone. i had the same snapdragon 800 on my Nexus 5 good chip but the device started to heat up. Now on my oneplus 5T i game for hours and hours and the phone stays Cold to the touch, it's amazing how tech evolves.
MarcioR, 16 Jan 2018Bought the OP5 which i gave to my wife and i own the 5T. and you?I'm currently with my old Galaxy Note 3, I can't choose my next phone.
So looks like LG is in more serious trouble than it is now
Hopefully it will be a honourable competitor to the S9 (duo), much more than the G6 was/is to the S8 (duo). Coz competition is healthy, etc...
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2018G4 and G5 were excellent without bootloop. The reason they did not sell was becasue Samsung is... moreyes they had and the G5 had really poor quality build with that awkward removeable battery.
M33, 15 Jan 2018Which OnePlus do you have?Bought the OP5 which i gave to my wife and i own the 5T. and you?
the Only Oracle, 16 Jan 2018THIS is what LG needs to do: 1. Reduce the Top Management's Salaries, STARTING with tbe CEO b... moreLg V30 is number 1 for video..literally...with the note 8 second for video...best camera google pixel 2...with the note 8 second again
mir, 16 Jan 2018You would rather have a measely 2x zoom than being able to fit more into your pictures with th... moreActually the ultra wide angle lens is useful but the telephoto lens is more important since it's optical although 2x is small what it is interesting 5x or so.
I would like to see LG G7 not bigger than LG G6 in dimension and should have smaller bazels than LG G6
THIS is what LG needs to do:
1. Reduce the Top Management's Salaries, STARTING with tbe CEO by 30%. ATLEAST. Since everyone in this group is Responsible for the Company's Performance.
2. Diehard LG loyalists didn't realise this, but the V30 on Paper and in actual user experince were TWO DIFFERENT PHONES. The UI for Camera and Photo are superb. The Photo and Video quality themselves are NOT Flagship worthy, meaning that the V30 isn't among the Top 10 Smartphones for photo or video. Just over-hyped (and misrepresented, like for example the 10-bit video claims) are also Terrible for PR. NEXT TIME, LG needs toMakr the Phone, They PROMISE.
3. Reduce the phone prices by 30%. Let it be the Most Affordable Flagship among the Big Brands.
4. Double their Advertising budget. But do Not Misrepresent features or quality.
5. Pick up people frlm the Imagung Teams of Samsung, Apple and Google. Hire them for Re-Creating a WAY bettwr camrra experience.
6. Have 2 Versions of the V series and L Series. With Atleast a 2Gb RAM difference and Atleast 64Gb difference in storage.
7. Also the L series needs a Re-Think of WHO its consumer is. Right now the V series is for professionals who want a better camera and video, but there is No Marlet Segment for the L Series.
Habib Briziek, 16 Jan 2018And telephoto dual camera on the back. No more shitty wide angle cams with 1.00 uM pixel size!You would rather have a measely 2x zoom than being able to fit more into your pictures with the wide angle lens? Crazy!
All LG need is a differentiator like Note series have spen motorola has moto mods LG needs to come with something like that something totally different like V series had secondary screen (not much compared to s pen) and advertize like hell and use best camera sensor available if G6 with crappy senaor can take great pictures just wonder how great will a flagship grade sensor be with large pixels and use sd845 with atleast 6 or 8 GB ram for future proofing and IR blaster and keep 3.5mm jack I know LG can do great they just need something big
1. Bring back removable battery
2. More window case options
3. Larger battery life
4. FM and IR
5. Don't need waterproof Ness
6. LG V20 basically but with faster processor
7. Bigger sizes. 6inch 6.2 inch and 6.4 inch
8 identical tablet as well with phone capabilities
9. Ability to install windows 10 and dual boot
10. Knock code improvement it's not tested enough
11. Stability of os needs further improvement
12. Responsiveness needs to be faster.
13. 6gb ram
14. Google cast
15. Battery case official.
16. Oled with colour uniformity and higher nits than Samsung
17. Ultrapower mode like Samsung
18. Make this available to Europe we do like big phones.