V.Rossi, 16 Jan 2018Let me guess... Mediatek?If it's Mediatek, goodbye Android P!
ZloiYuri, 16 Jan 2018And what we all wanted? Outdated micro-usb? Lenovo just to release re-marked 2 or 3 years old phone.It was supposed to be sarcastic
Anonymous, 17 Jan 2018X5 and Z2 are already updated to Oreo were Note 8 still running on nougut.
What's ur point?My point is well understood if you understand what I have written.
Vic4BBM, 16 Jan 2018Motorola does good job with handset designs, unfortunately they lack on timely updates ( excep... moreX5 and Z2 are already updated to Oreo were Note 8 still running on nougut.
What's ur point?
Impossible, their engineers are so clever! I knew that like 5 years ago...
Inverted snowhuouV, 16 Jan 2018Moto E5
Scientific name: Gigantus Bezelus :Dyou dont know how loud i laught with this!!!
really, the only problem with Motorola this days is the "giantus bezelus" they have.
if they keep the back design with minimal bezzels i am totally in.
Ok, lets start to throw the guess about the next Motorola Lineup...
- Moto C2: MT6737, 1 GB RAM, 8 GB ROM, Android Go.
- Moto C2 Plus: Same as C2 but with 4000 mAh battery.
- Moto E5: MTK 6739 or Helio P23, 2GB RAM, 16 GB ROM, Fingerprint
- Moto E5 Plus: Same as E5 but with 3GB RAM and 5000 mAh battery
- Moto G6: Snapdragon 450, 3GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, Fingerprint
- Moto G6 Plus: Snapdragon 630, 4GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, Fingerprint, Dual Camera
- Moto X5: Snapdragon 636 or 660, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, Fingerprint, Dual Camera and IP 68
- Moto Z3 Play: Snapdragon 630 or 636, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB ROM, Fingerprint, Dual Camera
- Moto Z3/ Z3 Force: Snapdragon 845, 6 GB RAM, 64 GB ROM, Fingerprint, Quad Camera and in Force IP 69.
what's the point of moving the scanner to the back and still having big bezels on the front??
Vic4BBM, 16 Jan 2018Motorola does good job with handset designs, unfortunately they lack on timely updates ( excep... moreMotorola is not Motorola anymore. It's Lenovo. And typical Chinese company, just flood the market.
It's a shame since I do like Motorola's design language and their unskinned Android.
G6 Plus might have a FAT bottom bezel, now that the Fingerprint Sensor has moved to the back
G , X and Z will have same front.
Where will be bezel.patrol? Attacking Htc, Sony and Apple
That's how all back mounted fingerprints should be, with the logo on them. And that'd have been the perfect way to put the fingerprint for Apple phones as well
Motorola does good job with handset designs, unfortunately they lack on timely updates ( except their flagship devices)
It's simple if they can understand - have fewer handsets targeting each bracket (just Z,G,E & X), provide with timely updates to all of them and things are done.
No need to flood the market. Instead focus on few and deliver. I think that's what LG and SONY are now trying to do.
7.7, 16 Jan 2018Well, it only took 3 years for Motorola to do what we all wanted. Good job.And what we all wanted? Outdated micro-usb? Lenovo just to release re-marked 2 or 3 years old phone.