Gayyyyyyyyyy...such an abomination commercial and brand
Raphi7, 26 Feb 2018You know, it's a bit of a dumb joke to make fun off of other people's backs, please, never gen... moreSomehow your comment makes little sense...better wording is advised for future cases.
As for its contents, if you haven't noticed, the comment sections of pretty much any tech sites are 40% fanboys who will swallow everything an OEM/dev throws at them blindly, 40% people who just hate everything and in the best case 20% people who'd actually participate in a real discussion but have no means to do so due to the other 80%.
And fun fact - this is how it works in real life...less insults but still the same mean-spirited thoughts.
AnonD-598916, 26 Feb 2018Nothing to see here, just Apple catering to its target demographicYou're absolutely right my man.
apple is definitely catering to its target demographic because one thing apple does best is strip away more hardware and raise the price which really fits nicely with homo people because they love to be deprived of many things yet pay a fortune for that deprivation.
OMW I can't believe I just watched this crap!
AnonD-598916, 26 Feb 2018Nothing to see here, just Apple catering to its target demographicYou know, it's a bit of a dumb joke to make fun off of other people's backs, please, never generalise. Generalistion is one of the world's world problems, downgrading a person to just a group......
Also, saying bad things in the net is simple , but soreading love and happiness is also simple, to make the net a better place for all!
Who saw a small "Additional app and hardware used" at the bottom of the screen, at the end of the video. Which thay didnt disclose clearly.... they Don't sell it either!!! :-P
This is such false advertising. Just looking at the depth of field, they must have used a real camera lens in front. Such a copout.
AnonD-598916, 26 Feb 2018Nothing to see here, just Apple catering to its target demographicHahaha well played.
Come on you people in the comment section, like it's something new or exciting when a man lives with a man or a girl with a girl.
Seriously who doesn't watch lesbian porn ... you hypocrites :-D
Nothing to see here, just Apple catering to its target demographic
Haha now you know the orientation of most of the buyers who would buy iPhones :p Yup. That's right.
I like Apple but they should’ve included at least one straight couple in this ad.
That was.. weird. No straight people in Australia these days?
Oh now they want to know who got shot while on an IphoneX? Sorry, only read the header...
Got bored making video ad for "Shot on IphoneX" for common straight people, now apple started a new ad campaign with gay people. LOL Apple!!!
Please, if you are shooting video on an iPhone, please use external mics! ;)