Why did they include samsung phones?? The real lost should be like this
Dont include Samsung or any other phones.
Generally agree. Samsung has a great camera, but their color balance is off, and even the 8 tends to exhibit narrower dynamic range than the iPhones, possibly because Samsung is a little too focused on first glance vibrancy.
The missing Pixel is likely because the Pixel is, sadly, not a mainstream device, even if it is a great phone. I use a Pixel daily, but the iPhone X is definitely sexier, as is the Galaxy S8. BTW, different Samsung models have different processing tweaks, even with the same hardware, so CS is paying attention, I guess.
Anonymous, 01 Mar 2018so funny. how can the iphone x and the 8+ be first and 3rd when they have the same main camera... moreNo they don't
Consumer report on camera phones, sponsored by Apple
Frankly This list must have been made up, The pixel has the better camera..
Not surprised, iPhone X camera is awesome!
so funny. how can the iphone x and the 8+ be first and 3rd when they have the same main camera? lol xD
Consumer Reports is trolling us
Damn. I'm an Apple fan and even I can acknowledge that the Pixel 2 has the best camera in the mobile industry hands down. Consumer Report is total BS
Tim is scared now, 01 Mar 2018I agree with this report :)
1. iPhone have larger and faster storage.
2. iPhone have bett... moreI love how iPhone users are so out of touch with technology, the have no clue about what's going on besides their cult.
"2. iPhone have better response rate then Samsung's, due to the placement of the fingerprint scanner"
- Samsung has dedicated Bixby button that works as camera shutter. Other phones (Sony) have dedicated camera button with 2 phase push for focus just like real cameras.
"4. AR just came in, Android still have not brush up in response speed."
- AR îs a thing on Android phones since 2013 or so and was first implemented by Sony.
"7. iPhone 6S Plus still have the headphone jack.. making it a dream for those selfie lovers who trigger cam. Thus it defeated iPhone 7 Plus."
- All Samsung latest top phones have headphone jack so what are you taking about?
And just to make things clear I'm not a Samsung user.
This is the reason why capable manufacturers are lagging behind and fancy fruity companies their lame business. Laymen consumer's laymen companies.
I agree with this report :)
1. iPhone have larger and faster storage.
2. iPhone have better response rate then Samsung's, due to the placement of the fingerprint scanner / unlock speed. So you can quickly get the shot you need.
3. Pixel is missing due to the buggy phone.
4. AR just came in, Android still have not brush up in response speed.
5. More features on dual camera on Samsung then on iPhones.
6. Note 8 is bloated with junk apps.
7. iPhone 6S Plus still have the headphone jack.. making it a dream for those selfie lovers who trigger cam. Thus it defeated iPhone 7 Plus...
Man that's some good meth right there.
Weird and unreliable.
I doubt even Apple themselves would agree with these so called conclusions. If they did agree, they they would have to admit to actually having regressed the quality of their flagship device's camera for at least one year......
Samsung also would have to face up to having released the Note 8 with an inferior camera compared to the preceding S8 series.
Lesson here is if you want good reliable information on which to base a purchasing decision....then ignore 'Consumer Reports' as a source
The same company that said that the iPhone 6 plus doesn't suffer from bendgate when all other evidence points otherwise? And recommends the new Macbooks when they clearly have plenty of problems like keyboard malfunctioning and thermal throttling?
Nah, their list ain't even worth reading nor being trusted.
Customers must be blind as the result of this list. you think coz the phone is expensive you can call it best camera phone?
Those who make these lists are half mentally ret*ard*ed?
No, not at agreeable
Consumer Reports iz juzt total boolsheet.
6S Plus better than Note8? This is stupidity..Just looks like a marketing stunt to highlight iPhones. If not how can one explain 6s plus trumping Note8? S8 and S8 Plus share same camera and still s8 plus is ranked few rungs above S8! LOL. Those who made this list must be high on some rare weed..and lost his mind...
Log in I forgot my password Sign up