Hello Life, 20 May 2018The price is as high as some flagships during some offers. No sense buying this flagship kille... moreMan Oneplus 6 cost 520.
Which real flagship cost 520?
Samsung S8 maybe a year old phone which brand new this year flagship cost 520?
Noone. So its a flagship killer.
in malaysia.with the price of 5t.i could get huawei p20..dont have the official op6 price yet
OnePlus is bae! Oxygen OS is the perfect balance between pure Android & features
AnonD-139819, 20 May 2018I am not a one plus fan either, however, your facts explain that you don't know anything about... moreIt's not my facts, its simply Facts.
My opinions are that the best device OnePlus made was the OnePlus One and the worst was the OnePlus X, and all other devices in between.
Please elaborate on what specifically makes you say "you know nothing about phones".
OnePlus phones is only meant for YouTubers, that's all everyone not normies like us who love or use it.
Anonymous, 20 May 2018Aw. You mad? If you cannot accept change, why dont you lock yourself up in your room and dont... moreAt least 95% will agree with my comment, your opinion is just a minority or probably coming from an Apple fanboy.
Kangal, 20 May 2018The best/most competitive devices they have made: 1) OnePlus One, this was their best device.... moreI am not a one plus fan either, however, your facts explain that you don't know anything about phones 😂
It's clockwise, not counterclockwise, counterclockwise would be 6th to 1st.
YalokIy, 20 May 2018In fact, I clearly stated about CPU/RAM advantage for lowest price.
You can get S9 or G7 for ... moreProject Treble (and the indications given by the latest Android P beta) show otherwise in what comes to stock Android. It also seems strange to me to value 8GB of RAM (vs 6GB) that highly.
In fact, I'll personally have to wait for the midnight black version of the 6GB OP6 to come out to make a final decision. Whomever has the first official LineageOS support will likely take the cake.
Anonymous, 20 May 2018OnePlus 3T is one of the best OnePlus phone ever made to date. Now there's no phone that offer... moreI think the OnePlus 3 was the last real OnePlus. The 3T was great and all, but it was basically a slightly refreshed 3 for a higher price, and fell behind the competition shortly after. The 5 was just a plain design ripoff at an even higher price, making phones like the Galaxy S8 a better option.
Anonym, 20 May 2018That's just silly. The Mi Mix 2S is cheaper, has a SD845, 6GB of RAM, ceramic body, lots of go... moreIn fact, I clearly stated about CPU/RAM advantage for lowest price.
You can get S9 or G7 for about the same price as OP6, but they'll have only 4GB RAM and no close to stock android.
Anonymous, 20 May 2018OnePlus 3T is one of the best OnePlus phone ever made to date. Now there's no phone that offer... moreAw. You mad?
If you cannot accept change, why dont you lock yourself up in your room and dont come outside.
Changes are inevitable. A grown up should be able to accept them rather than bitching about it.
I hate this type of comment.
Anonym, 20 May 2018I'm basing myself on the official EU pricing, which you can see in the official MI site. It's ... moreOk, 20 euro cheaper, about 4% difference.
For US, OP6 is cheaper and you can't buy xiaomi with proper warranty there.
As mentioned many times, in many countries you can buy Samsung S9 with the same price of OP6 128 GB. Don't say "there is no pure android experience blah" cuz the S9 camera is way way better than OP6. Probably OP6 won't sell that much, as a consequence firm will introduce OP6T with the same price of OP6.
OnePlus 3T is one of the best OnePlus phone ever made to date. Now there's no phone that offers front FPS or capacitive keys. All brands have gone bezelless crazy, with a notch, rear FPS and Huawei style navigation bars.
YalokIy, 20 May 2018Are you sure the price will lower than OP6? or you judge by Chinese price? So far Mi Mix 2S d... moreI'm basing myself on the official EU pricing, which you can see in the official MI site. It's not selling right now, but so isn't the OP6. Price is 499Eur for the 6GB version.
The best/most competitive devices they have made:
1) OnePlus One, this was their best device. It was like a larger Nexus 5, or a Samsung NOTE 3 without the TouchWizz bloat. All at a phenomenal price.
2) OnePlus 3, this was one of the first-devices with the new QSD 820 SoC to stray away from the failures of the Nexus 5X, Nexus 6, and Nexus 6P (and make a proper upgrade for 2013 handsets). The only reason it wasn't as good as the OnePlus was because it lacked many Mobile Bands (LTE-frequencies), where the competitors instead made a lot of progress. And it also lacked waterproofing which Samsung brought to the market with the S6 Active and S7 variants. And failed next to its direct competitor: ZTE Axon 7, which boasted a much better sound and screen.
3) OnePlus 3t, it was slightly lower value than the 1+3. And barely made improvements. However, it still is their Top 3 device.
4) OnePlus 5, the increased price hurts this device the most. The design was very bad. The cameras were bad. It looked great on paper, but didn't make improvements in the hand. The only improvement I noticed was that it had a very nice, scratch-resistant, 7000-series Aluminium unibody. I think this is the stuff I'd like on my phone, not-Glass. Though it can't match (or beat with a large margin) similarly priced LG G6, Essential Phone, Samsung S8, or direct competitors like the Razer Phone.
5) OnePlus 6, though we don't know everything about this device we do know enough to know its not as good value as the OnePlus 5 was on-release. Again, the price hurts this phone very much. And the lack of waterproofing, wireless charging and good cameras is a turn off. The unwanted notch and the shatter-prone Glass Rear are dealbreakers to some/most buyers.
5) OnePlus 5t... just terrible. Basically it was the OnePlus 5 with a longer display, fingerprinted reader on the back, at a higher price.
6) OnePlus 2. Drawbacks QSD 810 processor (basically equal to the QSD 800/801/805 in User Performance and Daily Battery Drain). Also drawbacks No Fast Charging. Bad front camera. Bad speakers. Overall, not a recommended phone - the alternative/competitors were better.
7) OnePlus X. Well it's not the iPhone X, but this device was the worst they've made. The Glass rear meant it was fragile. The battery life was below average. The rear camera was bad. Used the old microUSB and Snapdragon processors. Overall, it was a budget orientated device, but it wasn't very "budget" in-price nor specs. Definitely the worst choice on this list.
If there's one pattern that I have noticed in this history, always get the "base" model. Do not wait for the "upgrade" model. In that, get the OnePlus One in 2014 and do not wait for the OnePlus X. Skip the OnePlus 2 all-together. Get the OnePlus 3 in 2016 and do not wait for the OnePlus 3t. If you missed out on the OnePlus 3, tough-luck, but the OnePlus 5 is okay for 2017 but do not wait for the OnePlus 5t. So if anyone is wanting to upgrade from a OnePlus 3, get the OnePlus 6 as early as possible in 2018 and simply do not wait for the refresh 6t.
.....(this is counter to my iPhone recommendation):
Start off with iPhone 3GS, a proper smartphone without the many limitations of the iPhone 2G/3G devices. Skip the iPhone 4, initial issues and lack of resolution optimisation for Apps and wait for the iPhone 4S (much faster). The iPhone 5 again changes the resolution and design, don't get it, wait for the iPhone 5S for better optimised Apps, better camera, and a much faster processor (64-bit yay!). Skip the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6Plus if you can resist it, grab the faster, non-bending, better camera iPhone 6S Plus. There's very little incentive to upgrade from an iPhone 6S Plus, even to the flagship iPhone X. So if you're thinking of getting the iPhone X, wait, its a first-gen design/base model. Hold up for the second-gen models: iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone XL in late-2018 where the software and Apps are better optimised, you get proper fast and wireless charging, better battery life, and much better cameras.
Anonym, 20 May 2018That's just silly. The Mi Mix 2S is cheaper, has a SD845, 6GB of RAM, ceramic body, lots of go... moreAre you sure the price will lower than OP6? or you judge by Chinese price?
So far Mi Mix 2S doesn't even have a global ROM, only Chinese version without google play.
Without headphone jack and with not everybody's cup of tea MIUI, the Mi Mix 2S is not for everyone.