Dark mode & always-on will NOT appear on the iPhones.
Apple does not want to be seen copying Samsung ... I was bad enough that they copied Android large screens. Steve was adamant about the screen size. Tim betrayed Steve once already, would he do it again? No way!
What I know so far is:
- Apple will release new phones with notch
- people ( barring Apple lovers) will criticize the design, hardware(low ram, battery) and software aspects of products from left right and centre.
- Android lovers will declare - Android is better OS and iOS is just inferior OS.
- And within few months of release, we will see whole new generation of Android phones which will be like - replicas of latest iPhones
- replica makers will replace OS with their own version of overlaid Android OS, which will be replica of ios.
- all those who criticized the apple iphone before will be first ones to buy these replicas ( design and OS) and say - oh it looks like an apple but it's not apple , rather a better than apple and next generation thing by Android.
- buyers will also argue - it has more RAM, bigger batteries, better screen, high megapixels of cam ( with 2,3,..... Modules of lenses put together) than iPhones.
Still producing overpriced notched junk ek Apple? Vivo and Oppo have outsmarted you. Get your R and D together and think of ways to improve your phone. Start by getting rid of that hideous notch!
Everything we know so far is that it'll still be overpriced, have mediocre to average screen-on-time (either they'll increase battery capacity just by a few mAh, or shrink it again under the excuse of "about the same battery life"), and it'll still be so fragile that the glass will crack if it hits anything harder than a baby's bottom. SoC will of course be fastest but worthless due to poor iOS optimization plus the SoC being really power hungry compared to its Android counterparts. The included adapter will charge it faster but still be way behind its Android counterparts, unless you shell out more $$$ for a faster charger.
So, Apple will do the ballsy thing and start bundling a compact fast charger with the iPhone 10 from now on? I mean they're going to somehow justify giving the iPhone 11 fast charging out of the box, after making you spend more money on a feature you should have had access to upfront last year?
These look like some Chinese phones! Apple is copying Chinese designs! :p
1 thing you need to know : all will be overpriced
they are running out of ideas
if im still in at the industry i can make it further than this sh*t
i mean why not make an iphone that is durable or can use when zombie apocalpyse happen? common minions live in the future not today.