Samsung is any day better than nokia. . .and the so is the android os. . .even the best Nokia phone is no match for the Samsung wave or the galaxy s2 or the Samsung galaxy nexus.
I don't know about you guys but I am buying this phone for christmas! woohoooo! just can't wait for it... ^_^
Someguy, 10 Nov 2011The display the Nokia designers, working for Microsoft, were working on, was an APPLE !! :)) ... moreActually the Nokia HQ shows that they use a mixture. They don't just use Apple's Cinema Display, but occasionally Dell's UltraSharp displays (which is arguably better).
AnonD-8044, 11 Nov 2011Errmmm why does it need a design team to come up with a slab,,thats all new phones are just sl... moreYou obviously haven't been in a 'design and technology' class haven't you? Otherwise you wouldn't have said that.
Nokia you have best design, i want buy this phone and i hope this phone have amazing music player, please give 10 bands equalizer for this phone.
I LUV EVERY MM OF THIS LUMIA 800,and everything inside it.Desperately waiting for it.
I really love how Nokia makes these videos. I hope
One day they bring back good phones to
The US. Nokia is really going through major changes lately. Talk about work stress!
It will be interesting to see how far will Nokia and WP will go and how much can WP be improved to match Android and iOS, the one thing Nokia has always done right and remains is free Navigation, this alone makes me want nokia more than iOS or android
Errmmm why does it need a design team to come up with a slab,,thats all new phones are just slabs and definetly no design whatsoever..
Let's be honest Microsoft and Nokia has done a pretty good job. I don't mind buying another mobile phone, honestly I don't mind at all buying and using andriod, iphone or microsoft phones it's good to have a variety. ^_^
N9, the last true Nokia phone. (Except all those S40 and Meltemi ones coming up.)
Thinking of buying a second N9, just to prove to Nokia that this is the phone we consumers want. Not that corporate vendor-locked shit.
It's sad.. The new nokia devices without many feauters from the old devices!
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2011all windows mobiles mean more limitations than iphone
-NO bluetooth transfer,NO card,NO mass ... moreOMG
- No bluetooth transfer? (there is an app for that)
- No card?? (Did you know Samsung Focus Series or LG??)
- No apps?! (Well I still lie a few good apps than a thousand crappy apps)
- Boring Menu & Ugly interface?? (hmm more boring than stock Android??)
- Zune restrictions..(again there is apps and software..)
- Bad Camera?!?!? (Did you use the HTC camera lately (is the worst) even SG2 is not so great either)..
- Bad Audio Output? (SG2, Optimus among other Android Phones aren't the best on speakerphone tests)
- No value..(buddy there are coming excellent WP7 phones and once Apollo will be released there will be dual and quad core, the only difference is the OS will be Optimized for those no like our Androids that lags even with dual cores I don't see any WP7 lagging like Android phones)
No need to say nothing about Flash since Adobe just Kill Flash Mobile :P
Please do a more deeper research...
Let's give WP7 a chance. Not because it's from Nokia but because it has potential.
Oh, Nokia, I feel pain! Windows phone is not a good OS! I can see most of your qualities, but you should know that people want only big screen, and performance!
Symbian was a great OS, but you didn't work on it and that's why it failed! Please do what you can to succeed! I'm currently using N78, and don't see anything bad with it! Great phone and companion honestly, I wish you all the luck!