Says I'm joined in the project. Downloaded September security update.
How do I download the pie beta. Will it come Ota or do I need to download another way.
WJS, 17 Oct 2018Will never buy a Huawei or Honor phone ever again. Give it 2 years or so and they'll completel... more@WJS
I can vouch for that. I purchased a Honor 8 back in July 2016 when it was first released. It received a security level update last year dated 5th August but nothing since. The phone is still stuck on Android v7.0 and is in my opinion now a dead phone. Like you, I will never touch another Huawei product ever again.
update after rollover to 9.0pie.
1. no more gpu turbo, back to square 1, atleast for the current situation, yes after testing out the game, performance goes back to ori version without gpu turbo, slower graphic performance. (dammmmmm)
2. unable to find the game-suite, maybe they ll update in latter stage.
3. google chrome app suck u dry, extremely powerconsuming, the power consumption is worse than playing game.
1. faster response on user interface, definitely u will feel better response compare to 8.0
2. add on some new features, yet to test it out.
3. standby time/ idle time seems improved compare to 8.0. usually when I wake up, 8.0 will consume 5% battery, now 9.0 only consume 2%
what a joke the sony xz2 and xiaomi mi mix 2s are already get in the final official 9.0 version, and huawei is testing the 3rd beta jajajaja
Seems like it is not for European phones... Would have been nice to read that in the article.
Or am I doing something completely wrong?
Will never buy a Huawei or Honor phone ever again. Give it 2 years or so and they'll completely drop the support for your flagship phone.. no software updates, no enhancements, nothing, unlike Sony, Samsung, Apple, etc. They may be cheap to buy vs the features you're getting but you won't be getting software updates really soon after you buy it.
What about Honor 7c to my knowledge it's Project Treble compatible and it's shipped with Android Oreo 8.0?
Anybody know how much time does it take to enrol to the beta program? I downloaded it today and submitted the form. But it is still saying that Your application of signing up for the project has been submitted, please wait for staff to deal with.
I'm from sri lanka and I get a message 'login failed' when I try to sign in from the Beta app... Anyone facing this issue?
The Beta app current version is 2.2.30. I'm not sure which app you are referring to. Can you clarify, please?