I m not happy nokia 8 Android version 9. I am go back nokia 8 Android version 8
I ordered Nokia 8 dual simftom konga. But the single din variant was delivered to me. Pls is there a way to upgrade it to use dual Sims
jonas, 18 Mar 2019do not update to pie it creates a lot of problemsMy main issue: WiFi Calling is not working, after update. Very big issue for me.
Nokia 8 (2017) doesn't even get complete android pie. It's the same beta built except there is no feedback notification. Many features are missing like adaptive brightness, adaptive battery, app actions, etc. Good job HMD Nokia. Even Nokia 5 (2017) gets all these features. Do Nokia 8 users have to remind them every time that nokia 8 is a flagship phone. And juho sarvakas is keeps saying lies. This shows how nokia cares about there flagship phone. They should change there slogan to slow in updating, incomplete software and lies.
Anyone know when Pie will become available in UK ? Nokia, any comment for you like a country by rollout schedule would be appreciated
Never had any problem with my Nokia 8 (model TA-1012) since I bought it in September 2017.
Now after Update to Android 9 Pie (Dec. 22, 2018), HALF-SCREEN problem and NO-SCREEN AT ALL- problem.
1. Screen blinks between black and dark gray, no image.
2. If you receive a call, the device can not be reached.
3. Sometimes left half of the screen is gray with colored dots. Slowly get weaker blinking untill all is black.
4. When screen is black, also no image if you press 'Power-Off' button.
5. The two push-buttons under the screen light up simultaneously, flashing.
6. The two push-buttons under the screen do not respond to impressions.
7. After pressing the on / off key for a long time, the device is restarting / Nokia Tune.
8. Functions then if you are lucky but soon the screen turns on / off.
9. If you are fast you can send and mail that is ready.
10. If you do not touch a few minutes, he is back in 'sleeping mode'
11. Slotion 1 to 4 not always possible to execute when there is black screen only.
12. Solution 5: did it one time and placed back backup. No change
13. Solution 5, second time did not even get a chance to set back Backup. No screen at all, only two lighted buttons under side of apparatus.
Hello everyone, i want to buy this phone and i already watch the review everywhere but i want to used third party charger that support QC 3.0 such as anker brand.
so my question, does this phone can charge more fast than using standart charger? bc i see QC 3.0 can charge devices upto 50% in 30 minutes
I was waiting for this update many months. I got it yesterday. But seems many features of pie like home button and locking screen for ffingerprint using power key are not included in this one itÂ’s disapponting
Just received the December security patch but no Pie in Macedonia? Pls Nokia advise!
Just received December security patch in Macedonia. No trace of Pie!? When will be, Nokia?
What about Pakistan?? I only received December security update, no Android Pie 9. Anyone from Pakistan?
And the Nokia 6 for when? I've been waiting for one year for the next version of Android 9 Pie