Vegetaholic, 05 Jan 2019They should call iPhone iSuck. What ever money you put in, it will keep sucking more.Nice one man
nokia still the best. keep moving forward more keep it up. to all users that uses other brand your brand uses still the patents of nokia and it is a fact it's not made up (it's not fake news).
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2019Stop smoking dude, Nokia phones are just horrible: Screens freeze, software buggy and not opti... moreno one is pushing you to buy their product. just stick to you phone that's hard to see up to date o.s and easily breakable phone.
They should call iPhone iSuck. What ever money you put in, it will keep sucking more.
Kevinrt, 04 Jan 2019Not greedy apple where some of their recent products doesn't deserve for the price, not own UI... moreKing of Finland NOKIA doesn't make phones for long time now. Praise HMD if you want but leave Nokia out of this.
Regarding Durability, I am pretty sure that no relation exists between what they are doing/showing in the drop tests, bend test and scratch test and the actual duration that a person will use the phone before he damages it.
These videos are only fun to watch. I never base my decision buying a smartphone on durability tests.
Just as I would expect from Nokia. Throughout their legacy and on disection of their handsets, they have a well thought out tidy order on internals placement.
Tom, 04 Jan 2019Normal that Nokia are repairable. Four Chinese cheap pieces connected and assembled. Simpler t... moreyeah can we give a round of applause to this commentator. i will give you a thousand dollar with your comment in order to buy your phone you like fanboy. just accept the fact that the brand that you've like is not praised. grow up.
Tip but out of the topic: try to be a developer in order for you to help the world.
Normal that Nokia are repairable. Four Chinese cheap pieces connected and assembled. Simpler than the mechanism of a pacifier. They do not have to design software either, their cameras software make you laugh and the only important thing is a lot of marketing and maximizing the rights of the rented brand ...
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2019Last sentence is typical fandroid fashion. As I said, itÂ‘s hard to find anyone here with a ne... moreIt's not a bash it's a fact :) go and watch world's best tech tuber unbox therapy bashing Apple for Bend ipad pro that came before unboxing.
Fake sapphire, latest ipads Breaks easier than a biscuit, bend gate again etc etc
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2019Stop smoking dude, Nokia phones are just horrible: Screens freeze, software buggy and not opti... moreSame goes to Apple phones. Fake sapphire, cheaply breakable tablet, bend tablets before unboxing. Damn wow look at the Quality APPLE IS MAKING
Rex Tech, 04 Jan 2019As a long time fan i totally don't mind it.But many many new viewers were expecting a lot more... moreLast sentence is typical fandroid fashion. As I said, itÂ‘s hard to find anyone here with a neutral point of view, especially when talking about Apple. IÂ‘m about the only one here, and I am kind of glad that their stocks dropped, because this may mean lower iPhone prices, but most comments about Apple are just uneducated hate. Those comment sections are toxic, I should maybe stop wasting my time on those.
PeterThePanda, 04 Jan 2019Apple got the worst repairability. And it's well deserved too considering their anti-consumer ... moreYou should look at ifixit, they are neutral, unlike JerryRig who is an apple hater. As you can see there, the iPhone, iMac, Mac Mini, iPad, those are all relatively easy to get the most expensive repairs done. WhatÂ‘s not easy to repair are AirPods (of course) and the current MacBooks
Kevinrt, 04 Jan 2019Not greedy apple where some of their recent products doesn't deserve for the price, not own UI... moreSo it is the Nokia fanboys who hate on everyone, I see. And they are also called Kevin. Now it all starts to make sense.
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2019King NOKIA is taking back the throne.. All you peasants who cried "but.. but they are Chinese ... moreNever seen a new gen Nokia in the wild to be honest, just in phone shops. Last time I saw some was in the Lumia era.
I donÂ‘t think his Â„least repairableÂ“ choice is because it is the least repairable. It is just because he is pissed by the fact that apple superglued to back to the chassis. This could have watersealing reasons, but some things are for sure
1. JerryRigEverything became an Apple hater in the past 2 years, also because his fanbase is mainly made up by fandroid. His iPhone durability tests became so toxic that I stopped watching all of his videos after 1,5 years.
2. this is no different than what the previous generations since the iPhone 5, and for that, every unibody aluminum phone, had.
3. there are some phones where the back is easily replaceable. This starts with the iPhone 4 and goes to devices like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and many other glass sandwich phones. Problem with that tho, is that the screen is much less easy to be replaced. You basically have to transfer the whole phone internals onto a new display, which is not much different than transporting the whole internals of a newer gen iPhone into a new chassis. I watched a screen replacement of the Galaxy S8, and there, a cracked back is a bit easier to remove than with iPhone 8 and so on, but not by much, all because of the edge. The screen would be even harder, so itÂ‘s better to just buy a new screen WITH frame which costs you around Â€ 220, and that is not from a repair shop or Samsung itself, this is if you buy the spare part from eBay. To replace the battery with this phone, you also have to remove the whole wireless charging pad first.
To conclude all this, I think appleÂ‘s solution to this is better because
1. it is much easier to replace the screen
2. you can live with a shattered back, but not really with a shattered screen
3. the battery is much easier accessible and Replaceable
The ultimate solution for this would be a phone whose components are held in place by a frame which expands across the whole device and can be opened with screws. This would make the front and back easier to repair, and would also add lots of durability and rigidity.
You May think this comment is very Long, but it just shows that some things with phone tech are not as easy as you get to think in social media.
Well apple tablet also failed bend test as we know from a Jerry *Rig Video.
In 2017 most durable smartphone was Nokia 5.
I am very pleased and happy to see Nokia is Dominating again.
King is always king.
I know Nokia will be the King again.... before video starting 👍👍
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2019King NOKIA is taking back the throne.. All you peasants who cried "but.. but they are Chinese ... moreStop smoking dude, Nokia phones are just horrible: Screens freeze, software buggy and not optimized, promised OS support not provided, no follow up of the high range portfolio unexisting official accessories, and no carrier optimisation....
Nokia phones have just a brand which sounds good, and HMD knows it.
If you buy a Nokia, you just buy a brand, nothing else.